3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2008 Ram Out of control due to a 5 mph hit!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 07:05 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chet Ubetcha
All I got out of this thread was the desire for hits to his YouTube video, and promotion for the website/company he name dropped (incase we are interested, don'tcha know), and that the OP may have one or more additional user accounts here at DF.
yea, it all makes sense now.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
SLT8
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think mrfarrell just did the pleasure of copying and pasting that info from youtube to here.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:42 PM
mrfarrell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chet Ubetcha
Are Cas and MrFarrell the same person?
exactly i copied and pasted what he had written under the video on youtube...thats why it says "taken from youtube" under it

Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM
bigdaddyII
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sooo....how much of a kickback are you getting for posting that video of you being a dip**** from his youtube acct? And why in the hell do I want to record myself driving anyway?

Old 01-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Apparently I'm not the only one who had no idea what you were trying to say there, then. Quotation marks and proper punctuation are your friend. Apologies if you were just trying to pass on third-party information with no other explanation or comment.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:46 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

There doesn't need to be any Smart a$$ comments and ridicule going on. There's no reason for it at all!
If ANY of you have a problem with what has been posted by the OP, then just report the post with your concerns, but no reason to make all these comments. Half of them are unwarranted.

Regardless of the intentions, it's a legitimate thread to post about possible runaway..Chevy has had runaway trucks at 5mph due to ABS FAILURE. With electronically controlled throttle bodies based on sensor position, anything can happen.

Thread closed.

Quick Reply: 2008 Ram Out of control due to a 5 mph hit!