3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

burnt rubber?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 05:47 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default burnt rubber?

here a short vid of me doing a few burns, modded 4.7l no i dont have a lsd, no biggie, unoccupied areas doing it safely, no whinning or complaining...For a pre 08 4.7l this truck gets down...new tires go on today, plastidip the wheels with in the next few weeks, high gloss black on top, roll pan for rear soon....

http://youtu.be/sYjB3RRYLKs

Last edited by BadHab1t; 03-16-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:35 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice. Now you'll just have to clean up the melted rubber off the lower rear quarter panel. I know you have some there, unless you didn't burn much more than the video? or didn't you swap tires over and do some more?...lol

Truck looks really clean BTW. Nice job keeping it up! Black is alot of work!
P.S. You should get your screenname changed to BadHabit if you like it better. I believe it is available. Did a quick member search and found nothing. PM me if you want that done.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:59 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks DD, yes there is a ton of rubber back there, my tire guy got a good laugh when i showed up on slicks....He said did ya have fun? and BTW the truck is the dirtiest i think its ever been right now....

Quick Reply: burnt rubber?