3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Questions questions questions... So much to do for this HEMI..

Old 03-24-2012, 01:48 PM
HEMIPWR08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions questions questions... So much to do for this HEMI..

Okay ill keep this simple,

I have a build 5.7L HEMI thats procharged, built heads, lt headers, build tranny etc.. etc..... Aside from cam, 6.1L air intake, nos, 90MM throttle body (All being done) What else should I do performance wise?

Now for the exterior does anyone have a diy on Fiberwerx front and rear body panel installation? Fiberwerx good or bad idea? ( http://www.fiberwerx.com/ )

My over all goal is a trophy truck, I definietly have the horsepower now. I fear tho if I stop I wont know what else to do, so I need more ideas on performance and looks. I am also looking for a solid suspension lift that can hold up to my expectations something like the CARLI SUSPENSION except for front independent suspension NOT solid axle. I dont want to make the swap (I still take the truck to the track).

This is my final goal http://dakartruck.com/ except something that is still track worthy in its heavy truck class...

Any and all help, advice, personal goals, project, will be greatly appreciated. Thank You all for your imput. Let me see and hear about those projects!

-B. Spratt

Old 03-24-2012, 10:46 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Trophy truck? Ok, cool.

Performance wise I thin you are there. What about the interior and audio/video system?

Old 03-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Dead2Fall
Captain

Damn... Well if you are out of ideas you could always start working on my truck...

Old 03-24-2012, 11:32 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I want a seed from your money tree...

Old 03-25-2012, 12:11 AM
slakker25rs
Professional

You could always buy that one

Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 AM
HEMIPWR08

Haha well let me tell you gents if I hadnt been injured in Afghanistan with the Corps none of this would have been possible. Its been a long and treachous journey. Ive spent most of my time and money on this project. Its part of a promise I made, ill leave that at that. Anyways as far as interior goes I stripped the entire truck... I just have my front two seats and thats it, Where the bezel is on the dash I cut all the pockets out and put a solid piece of plate steel with my navi system, air controls, then I have my cutouts, e-fan etc.. switches right there. Its a very clean simple look on the inside. I just dont know what suspension I should go with, or what panels I should, heck even the bumper im lost on! I am more of a performance guy, all the exterior and looks stuff is beyond me.. haha ohh your more then welcome to my money tree, its your wallet... Taxpayers pay for my paycheck, well I guess that includes me considering we pay more taxes then yall haha

Old 03-25-2012, 02:46 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I always thought it was inherently wrong that we pay our own paychecks...that's ok, in another 4 or so years (depending on how much longer I can stand it) I'll have my own permenant paycheck. If you are building it to be like the purpose built monster in the link, then I would find stuff that will take a beating.

Originally Posted by slakker25rs
You could always buy that one
I'd never use it, end up parting it out. I'd have to accelerate my 05 PCM conversion to take advantage of it (but at least I have the suspension and brakes already setup for it).

Old 03-26-2012, 06:41 AM
HEMIPWR08

That's why I came on here, when it comes to performance the skies the limit for me... Everything else on the other hand I'm pretty green on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Questions questions questions... So much to do for this HEMI..