3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Flowmaster 40 to CB extreme/vortex

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
blackhemi05
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright guys. the exhaust came in monday at about 1030 was over at the muffler shop at 1100 getting them to weld it in. cost me 40 for them to weld it in so i thought it was a good deal

im pretty satisfied from my decision. i can definitely hear a difference when i get on it compared to my flowmaster but really the bigger difference i think to me is my power from the stop. Im probably just stepping on it harder now to hear the exhaust but i do feel like i have a lil more power from the start. I dont really getting any crackle or pop like i wanted but im still happy with the sound and it definitely gets looks when i step on it.

Ill try to get a video of it sometime soon if i can and upload on youtube for you guys

Old 07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
citori13
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear, definitely get a video of it I love hearing different exhaust on rams

I'm definitely getting a cherry bomb once my flowmaster rusts out. I should've went with one in the first place

Quick Reply: Flowmaster 40 to CB extreme/vortex