3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dodge Ram 1500 20" Chrome Factory OEM Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 01:59 PM
AKCallahan
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dodge Ram 1500 20" Chrome Factory OEM Wheel

I'm in need of a wheel because the previous owner curb-checked the driver rear wheel, causing it to have a slow leak, but a leak never the less.

I for some reason can't post in the "classified" section of this forum, so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

The cheapest one I found was on eBay, found here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280996037437...84.m1423.l2649

Old 10-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats about as cheap as you will ever see one of those wheels go for... so buy it...

Old 10-17-2012, 02:54 PM
08HEMI1500
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try Craigslist. I've seen a set of 4 go for 500 with tires on them

Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 PM
broggyr
Professional

Originally Posted by AKCallahan
The cheapest one I found was on eBay, found here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280996037437...84.m1423.l2649
This seller must get paid by the number of exclamation points he uses per ad

Old 10-17-2012, 04:02 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol i think there are some rules that if you are new to the forum with only a few post i dont think you can post for sale or to buy. Im not 100% but i know they have some dumb rules.

and yes 08Hemi is right Craigslist has alot of the OEM wheels on there.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:04 PM
AKCallahan
Professional

Originally Posted by willdikem66
Lol i think there are some rules that if you are new to the forum with only a few post i dont think you can post for sale or to buy. Im not 100% but i know they have some dumb rules.

Makes sense, keeps spamming down.

I ended up talking this seller down to $250 shipped to my house. And with $15 mount/balance, I didn't figure it was THAT bad. Just didn't want to put out for a wheel when I've got other things on my to-do list.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker

Not to bad. And yeah dumb rules idk why.

Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by willdikem66

To stop people from joining just to sell. There's more than you think! They join, post multiple items, and sometimes screw our members because they have nothing to lose.
If they want to sell something and not be a part of our community, they can do it on Ebay and pay the fees. Our Classified section is for contributing members only. That's why there are rules in place. They aren't dumb. Very necessary. Members were getting screwed and their for sale threads bumped off the pages because non-members wanted to spam up the classifieds.

Our Parts section in the Classifieds https://dodgeforum.com/forum/parts-sales-45/

Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 PM
AKCallahan
Professional

Originally Posted by dirtydog
To stop people from joining just to sell. There's more than you think! They join, post multiple items, and sometimes screw our members because they have nothing to lose.
If they want to sell something and not be a part of our community, they can do it on Ebay and pay the fees. Our Classified section is for contributing members only. That's why there are rules in place. They aren't dumb. Very necessary. Members were getting screwed and their for sale threads bumped off the pages because non-members wanted to spam up the classifieds.

Our Parts section in the Classifieds https://dodgeforum.com/forum/parts-sales-45/
I understand the rules, and didn't try to undermind the policy writers of this forum. However, even now, since this thread has been moved, I can't see it in the parts sales section, as you've posted. And I attempted to create another thread just to see if it'd allow me to, and was rejected due to insufficient privileges.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:36 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dirtydog

You raise a good point

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram 1500 20" Chrome Factory OEM Wheel