3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

First time poster, first time Dodge owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM
trainercb
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time poster, first time Dodge owner

Hey everyone. New Dodge owner from GA! I'm picking up my first Ram in about 2 hours! It's a 2002 1500 5.9L 2x4 (I know, I know, its not 4x4). It is an Outfitter Edition. I know thats just a sticker package, but it has a plate in the door jam numbered 1-1000 made. Looks pretty cool-- has camo stickers all over it, comes with a chrome tipped muffler and really nice bull bar. Only 53,000 miles.

I'm so excited to get my Ram. I've always loved them and my dad has always had a Cummins dually since I was a tike. Plus, what better time to get a Ram then after that Super Bowl commercial!?!?

Anyone else heard of the Outfitter Edition package?

Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I googled around a bit, seems not many people have heard of the "Outfitter Edition". Maybe a dealer package?

Where in Ga are you? I lived in Fitzgerald for 5 years.

You should post up a few pics of your truck when you get it

Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Nate_sorenson
Veteran

welcome to dodgeforum my man!, if you ever have engine problems, take it to the 2nd gen section, they will know more about that 360, i have one aswell. cant wait to see some pics.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Old Man with a hemi
Veteran

Originally Posted by trainercb
Hey everyone. New Dodge owner from GA! I'm picking up my first Ram in about 2 hours! It's a 2002 1500 5.9L 2x4 (I know, I know, its not 4x4). It is an Outfitter Edition. I know thats just a sticker package, but it has a plate in the door jam numbered 1-1000 made. Looks pretty cool-- has camo stickers all over it, comes with a chrome tipped muffler and really nice bull bar. Only 53,000 miles.

I'm so excited to get my Ram. I've always loved them and my dad has always had a Cummins dually since I was a tike. Plus, what better time to get a Ram then after that Super Bowl commercial!?!?

Anyone else heard of the Outfitter Edition package?

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the new to you Ram

Quick Reply: First time poster, first time Dodge owner