3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What should i do next

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Got_Mitch
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you dont need to replace it with anything., i bet they are just taped on. Use some goo gone, and a thumbnail or eraser wheel, and rub the sticky crud off. You can do a rocker panel and down, bed liner application, and do an ince around the wheel wells. thats another thing Im hoping to get done this spring.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 PM
gHEMImorePower
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Subs, new speakers and headunit is nice. I'm considering the bedlined rocker panels. Lights behind the grille. Btw I haven't seen your truck so I might say something you have. New muffler, hid headlights, seat covers, I painted my a/c ***** and 4x4 ***** red, adds a nice touch actually! Now you might disagree but my favorite interior mod is my mossy oak steering wheel cover and floor mats lol. The wheel cover keeps me from burning my hand in the extreme Texas heat lol and the floor mats are nice so you don't get the stock carpet ones muddy and wet when it rains. I got those at academy for around $30-40 all together. I'm still a bit of a youngster so you might not like this but I have some stickers on my back glass, my favorite one is the state of Texas with a revolver that says we don't dial 911 lol. I'm going to put a gun rack in my truck too and ill probably put like a broom or toy gun or something dumb whenever I'm not taking a real gun somewhere ha. Tow mirrors are a nice touch. A dash mat is nice too I don't have one but I'm sure it's nice to keep crap from sliding on your dash like hats and what not. You can also get fun cheap stuff at autozone, I got plastic bullet door locks and a grenade cig lighter lol. Oh and blacked out taillights and 3rd break light