3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Whats your MPG?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 05:21 AM
cuda19791
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old man with a Hemi2
I'm beginning to think that you're not worth anyone's time on here. Your the new guy, you have to earn the respect not him. He has already earned the forums respect, and we will back him up. You coming on here and telling a member to stick anything anywhere is completely out of order, especially over something a insignificant as a prius comment. Either toughen up, and learn how to take a little criticism, and kidding, or go to the Toyota Forum. You seem to think you are the person who should receive some sort of special treatment on here, and it's not going to happen. And if you want to get into a being the biggest ***** contest, I guarantee with our group of guys, you will lose
First off I did not join this forum to earn anybodys respect. And if he had not been a smart *** then I would not have told him to stick anything up anywere. As for me needing to toughen up you do not know what you are talking about. I just don't take any ****. And what special treatment are you talking about? Because I sure as hell have not ask for any.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 AM
04HemiGreg
Record Breaker

At this point, the special treatment he is talking about is allowing you to even continue to be here and/or anybody bothering to respond to anymore of your posts. Excuse me for assuming that someone with an avatar like yours might be able to take a little ribbing. The "**** on (insert logo here)" thing is pretty smart assed in itself.

If you didn't come here to earn respect, you came to the wrong place. Things work here when you ask your questions, respect the answers you get whether you agree with them or not and, above all, you contribute back by trying to help others. This is why I don't let it bother me too much when someone comes in new and asks a question that has been asked and answered dozens of times.

I would cut you a break and move on if you asked me to in the right tone. But something tells me you ain't that kinda guy. So next time you post a question and wonder why you don't get much response, you don't have to wonder too long.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:18 PM
ewing111
Captain
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

^^what he said

Old 04-20-2013, 04:42 PM
cuda19791
Rookie

Originally Posted by 04HemiGreg
At this point, the special treatment he is talking about is allowing you to even continue to be here and/or anybody bothering to respond to anymore of your posts. Excuse me for assuming that someone with an avatar like yours might be able to take a little ribbing. The "**** on (insert logo here)" thing is pretty smart assed in itself.

If you didn't come here to earn respect, you came to the wrong place. Things work here when you ask your questions, respect the answers you get whether you agree with them or not and, above all, you contribute back by trying to help others. This is why I don't let it bother me too much when someone comes in new and asks a question that has been asked and answered dozens of times.

I would cut you a break and move on if you asked me to in the right tone. But something tells me you ain't that kinda guy. So next time you post a question and wonder why you don't get much response, you don't have to wonder too long.
I will admit my avatar is somewhat smart *** if you are a packers fan. If you were just ribbing it did not sound that way to me. Also I have no problem helping others if I can. As for me asking you to cut me a break you first. And if I post a thread and no one post anything thats fine I can take it.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:12 PM
hemi4109
Veteran

Was away for a few days on business and missed most of the prius and peeing on the G spot banter. Is it too late to mention I traded a prius for my Ram? And yes the mileage is a tad less than the car . Life's too short to get all worked up about all this stuff anyway