3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

People have no respect

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Brandon Anderson
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't there supposed to be a bolt there for the receiver? There is on mine anyway. Had two receiver hitches stolen before I wised up and bought a locking pin for it

Old 11-11-2013, 02:22 PM
hemi4109
Veteran

Originally Posted by Brandon Anderson
Isn't there supposed to be a bolt there for the receiver? There is on mine anyway. Had two receiver hitches stolen before I wised up and bought a locking pin for it
Unless you're in a demolition derby the spear shouldn't be in the receiver anyway LOL

Last edited by hemi4109; 11-11-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Brandon Anderson
All Star

Originally Posted by hemi4109
Unless you're in a demolition derby the spear shouldn't be in the receiver anyway LOL
I had a job this summer that required trailering pretty much every day, so I just left the hitch in the receiver. It was stolen from my apartment parking lot, which just seals my belief that "gated communities" are nothing more than a hassle for residents to enter and a selling point for people who think that humans are inherently "good" LMAO

I'm still almost certain that there's supposed to be a big bolt in that bumper hole holding the receiver in place though. Unless you don't have a Mopar receiver maybe?

Old 12-20-2013, 03:44 PM
GrabLifeByTheHorns

Quick Reply: People have no respect