3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

tailgate spoiler mod

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 11:16 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by tantofolder
Sorry Will it got deleted.....I seem to only be able to post one photo at a time on this site.
Google PHOTOBUCKET, setup a free photo account (will only take about 2-3 minutes), upload any photos you wish to display to your account. Then there are buttons that let you click once and save the link. Copy that link into your post where you want the picture inserted. Easy peasy.

Then there is NO LIMIT on how many pictures you can post.

The reason this (and almost all forums) have picture upload limits is that pic files are HUGE and take up valuable server space - also, loading the amount of pixels that high def photos have has to be done EVERY TIME someone scrolls the post. Multiply this by hundreds when just a few dozen members are online viewing threads will slow the forum down considerably...

Looks really good and that's a hell of a job on the bends if you didn't have access to a brake.
I'm kinda a diamond plate guy myself...

Attached Thumbnails tailgate spoiler mod-101_0098.jpg  

Last edited by HammerZ71; 07-10-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:36 PM
tantofolder
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info and comments Hammer.I have done a bunch of metalwork/blacksmithing in the last few years,so this was a fun challenge.Just a long piece of angle iron,a few clamps and a plastic faced mallet to put the 90 degrees in.

Quick Reply: tailgate spoiler mod