3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Interior Door Panels compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 03:59 PM
marcpilot1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Door Panels compatibility

I got the red 07 ram slt 4x4 hemi, 4 door(the little doors on rear). Can I take the door panels from a 2013 and use them in mine?

Can I use the leather seats out of it as well?? Thanks for any interior compatibility info.

Someone had told me while back that all 02(or 03) to 08's interior door panels would snap right up.

Not sure myself but that's what they said.

That's why I thought it may be poss for some of the 13's interior stuff to be compatible. Thanks!!

Old 06-03-2018, 04:06 PM
marcpilot1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are the ones I'm talking about from a 2013. If they would work in my 07 I'd like to go buy them from this guy. And someone else has leather seatws from same truck. Wonder those will bolt up, or if not, can I mod em up a little and make em work. Thanks for any help w this decision!

*edit* Not worried about color matching interior of mine, plan on painting dash

Last edited by marcpilot1; 06-03-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:59 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,177 Likes on 2,930 Posts

13 is fourth gen, 07 is third gen. I wouldn't expect much to interchange.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:48 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by marcpilot1
I got the red 07 ram slt 4x4 hemi, 4 door(the little doors on rear). Can I take the door panels from a 2013 and use them in mine?

Can I use the leather seats out of it as well?? Thanks for any interior compatibility info.

Someone had told me while back that all 02(or 03) to 08's interior door panels would snap right up.

Not sure myself but that's what they said.

That's why I thought it may be poss for some of the 13's interior stuff to be compatible. Thanks!!
No, you cannot use the 4th gen panels. Yes, you can swap in the seats; the fronts are physical bolt ins but you have to figure out the wiring. The rears need to be modified slightly but then they bolt in. None of those dash pieces will work, though you can use the jump seat but it will require custom mounting.

Quick Reply: Interior Door Panels compatibility