3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Side Exit Exhaust Installed with Pics and WAV files!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007 | 02:16 PM
jakeinfla74
|
Rookie
Default RE: Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Side Exit Exhaust Installed with Pics and WAV files!!!

Sorry for the long delay in responding to posts lately. Caught the girlfriend cheating on me last week, with a whirlwind of harrassment claims from her to the local PD, when it was her acting a fool. Sigh...

Anyway I haven't checked if the front resonator is still on yet. Haven't been motivated to do anything other than contemplate the last 2 years with the Narcisstic Princess and her Bi-Polar Adventures!

Maybe I'll get my "love of the truck mods" back in a bit. Until then...Vodka anyone?

~ J.

Old 06-04-2007 | 04:39 PM
duckhead
Amateur
Default RE: Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Side Exit Exhaust Installed with Pics and WAV files!!!

Jake,
Don't sweat the small stuff. Better to find out now than after you've jumped off of the cliff and married her. My second marriage (we've now been married 7 years) is like a honeymoon every week, after wasting 13 years in my first marriage. I swore the 1st one was(IS) bi-polar!

Be patient and take a drive-on pill. At least you'll have more $$$ to spend on your hemi or put more gas in your tank!

Be strong and NEVER takea woman back after she has cheated on you!

-Duckhead
Take you woman duck hunting and let her blow on your duck call!

Old 06-04-2007 | 04:47 PM
atlaticblueram
Professional

NICE EXHAUST MAN! I HAVE HAD MINE THAT WAY SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT. PICKED UP FROM THE DEALER TOOK IT TO THE LOCAL MUFFLE SHOP AND WALKED OUT WITH SIDEPIPES GOTTA LOVE THE SOUND. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PASS A CAR AND THEY HAVE THEIR WINDOWS DOWN IT HAS TO HURT THEIR EARS!!!

Old 06-05-2007 | 08:46 PM
jakeinfla74
|
Rookie

Thanks DuckHead! I hear ya! Just about over it all. Guess it takes a little while to get out from that "Twilight Zone" vibe after the rude awakening of the discovery and the aftermath of her insane accusations and behavior.You're right, It's a blessing in disguise!

~J.

Quick Reply: Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Side Exit Exhaust Installed with Pics and WAV files!!!