3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Line X

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 02:38 AM
osa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the Line-x xtra with kevlar now for over 1.5 years with no fading no chipping and no worries and I use the ##$%* out of it. Our speedliner also went out of business.... But now that I have gone to Line-x I wont go back especially with the line-x xtra. that Kevlar adder is the best. My dealer said that dupont made the adder just for them where speedliner was chopping it up and making it work. They said it took 3 years of development to perfect it and I think they did a great job doing it. You should see the white colts truck my dealer did with a white liner and a blue horseshoe the only problem with it is its not a dodge....
http://www.millenniumlinings.com/colts_truck.htm

Anyway dont be afraid of Line-x it comes with a nationwide Lifetime warranty against fading if you get the xtra version. and all their product have the Nationwide lifetime warranty agaist chipping and flaking etc. so you are cover. The rest of those companies except rhino only have local warranties....

Old 09-05-2008, 05:13 PM
6 hemi ram
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i haul tons of wood that is thrown in not gently. the bed was linex-d 2 years ago and it is in the sun every day. no issues! if there was one though like others have stated, there is a national warranty to fall back on. wouldnt trade for anything else.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, doing a little grave d***ing, eh?

The word dig[b][\b]ging is censored out?

Quick Reply: Line X