3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

flomasters

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: flomasters

I did on my way to work this morning. Cool beans. It purrs and roars now. I'll post a sound clip hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I would wait until the weekend but the CG needs something done by Tuesday, I found out about this 6 hours ago, and I and about 50 others will be working in 12 hour shifts (12 on 12 off with a day and night crew) through the weekend to get this done and ready by Tuesday. I am definately not a happy camper because my wife is returning from South America Friday night after being there 3 months for a family emergency and I have to work all weekend on her first weekend back. Oh well, I signed the contract.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:21 AM
dlpreston
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: flomasters

That sux on the working while the wife gets home....funny how stuff like that happens.
This past offroading trip we took, it was my turn to run shop for Saturday overtime...6 months without any overtime and the one time we need it, it was my turn, on a weekend that had been planned for months. Luckily, a bud covered forme....like I said...funny how that stuff happens.

Quick Reply: flomasters