3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FOG LIGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:28 PM
sharpshooter
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOG LIGHTS

I know this has been beat to death but Im gonna ask anyways (sorry). I am thinking of putting some driving lights behind the grill and was wanting to know what kind you guys have used and have had good results with. I am also wanting some that closely ressemble the factory headlights, so obviously I dont want some yellow thick glassed type of lights...thanks in advance. I searched and found alot of good stuff but didnt come up with my specific question, once again srry for another lights behind the grill question....[/align]

Old 06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Duso02
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: FOG LIGHTS

Hella 5000 seem to be the most popular choice. I don't know what you mean by looking like the headlights. In what way? Dual lamps, round? Just google driving lights and pick out a set you like the looks of. Just stick to a decent brand (Hella, PIAA, IPF)and ensure you use a relay to connect them.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:01 PM
sharpshooter
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FOG LIGHTS

By looking like the headlights, I want the lenses to be clear and have a real modern look to them ...I dont know if that really makes any sense but thats the best description I can give

Quick Reply: FOG LIGHTS