3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

have to pull a chevy again

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Denniss66
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: have to pull a chevy again

you should of climbed the hill right next to him that dragged him up the hill that would of been funny.[:-]

Old 06-16-2007, 02:28 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is some funny ****. I forgot to mention last week when it was storming down here, I pushed a chevy through an intersection to get him out of the way. One guy was trying to push the truck in a downpour and I yelled out if he needed any help. Told him I would push him with my truck. Ran up on his bumper, and pushed him to the other side. Not as impressive as the pictures above, but still a little funny.

Or maybe not.... LOL!!!

Old 06-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah, you have that super duper bumper you made. I can't believe he could not get out of that. A slight push on the front and a little reverse should have worked wonders.

Old 06-16-2007, 03:56 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I love when people get stuck. I love pulling them out so much my license plate reads "YRUSTUK" it jsut kind of makes people wonder. My favorite is when they are stuck, I go around them and come and pull them out. I have recently pulled a 1500 2wd ram hemi out of a river (friend trying to follow me. the same day I pulled a 4wd explorer out of the same river. it was fun pulling the explorer out as when I got him out he tried to stop (saw his brake lights) but I was not done for another 10 feet or so. I drug him and then stopped. did not even feel his brakes. I love it.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Denniss66
Veteran

Me and a buddy were playing a game calls a**hole. it where you take a couple trucks and go out in the mud and if one gets stuck you hook up the other truck and try and pull them out its better with 3 or more people because if the second guy gets stuck trying to pull you out you hook up the 3rd truck. so it was when the snow was starting to melt pretty good up here we were going down some back roads that never got cleared my buddy was ahead of me then i see him pinning and snow and mud flying and come to a stop so he tries digging himself out because he doesn't want to be pulled so i turn my truck around and drag him out backwords so we both left the way we came in and i end up coming out faster than he did and i was in 2wd he didn't believe me. it was a fun day we both finished the day with a broken piece of plastic on the bumpers and he ended up denting his rear fender but he hit it with his fist and it popped out like new. PS he was in a 2000 F150 7700 series its the heavy duty f150 a 3/4 ton with the half ton body.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Maui_808
Rookie

if that chevy was a single cab short bed, would of had a better chance.

Old 06-16-2007, 05:37 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Maui_808

if that chevy was a single cab short bed, would of had a better chance.
If that chevy was traded in for a dodge would have even a better chance

Quick Reply: have to pull a chevy again