3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SXT

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
livetokite
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SXT

ORIGINAL: FFMedic1479

ORIGINAL: a4twenty

just pathetic and sad, glad i didn't give my info.

your right though, what can you expect when so many of you are still little boys /virgins .........

not even going to get into it, GROW UP, you might actaully get laid before your 50 but with those comments..... best of luck

and before you get all worried, im sure she has left and gone somewhere else for advice. why would anyone want to participate in a forum where everyone is begging for pics after your first post ..........

as i said before " GROW UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WTF?!? Get a grip and put down your burning bras already. Second post and you are all fired up. For someone who is on their second post and been on the site for a week you sure are making friends quick. If you spent more time on this forum you would realize that there is a whole lot of good guys on this site, full of sarcasm and good natured ribbin'. But also full of knowledge and willingness to help a fellow dodge owner (and probably anyone for that matter). You are getting all pissed off because we wern't giving her a chance or whatever because she is a girl, but you could be accused of the same crime. It is probably you that should grow up and figure out the world doesn't bow down to you because you made an assumption of how a group of people are.
i completely agree with you..

she should head over the the cummins part of this forum, she would get ANNIHILATED if she can't handle us.

aha... people need a damn sense of humor.

it's jokes.. like "ha ha", you know you laugh at.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:24 PM
NJMandCEM
Professional

your right though, what can you expect when so many of you are still little boys /virgins .........

not even going to get into it, GROW UP, you might actaully get laid before your 50 but with those comments..... best of luck

and before you get all worried, im sure she has left and gone somewhere else for advice. why would anyone want to participate in a forum where everyone is begging for pics after your first post ..........

IT would seem to me that with those kind of comments..... Someone ELSE needs to be doing the growing up part... Maybe... after all... your irritated that you did'nt ask first? But... Its all fun humor in my book..

Old 07-12-2007, 11:47 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

I think that over sensitivity is a major problem in our society. Prime example. I think any guy would have gotten his stones busted for the same thing, but because the user was female someone had to get in a tissy. The same thing goes for anything: racial (talking like Imus type, not KKK style), sexual orientation, sexism, religion, whatever. What happened to "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me"... now it is "you say something I don't think is right and I'm gonna sue your ***". Everyone is guilty of making such comments, so everyone should just take a f'in chill pill and relax. It has gotten so bad that the best person for the job gets overlooked so the employer can fullfill some mandated quota, in fear of getting taken to court. In my job field, we have males, females, blacks, whites, whatever that do the job and do it well. Unfortunatly, we get the ones hired by some "minority" preferance or whatever that fills this quota but can't do the job. And just because you get hired magically by this "preferance" doesn't make the fire any less hot. It becomes a huge risk to the other members of the crew, and adds an extra work load to those that has to pick up that persons slack. Damn... what the hell got me all fired up tonight... sorry guys.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:48 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

... and gals.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:23 AM
HuntinHanson
Champion

ORIGINAL: FFMedic1479

I think that over sensitivity is a major problem in our society. Prime example. I think any guy would have gotten his stones busted for the same thing, but because the user was female someone had to get in a tissy. The same thing goes for anything: racial (talking like Imus type, not KKK style), sexual orientation, sexism, religion, whatever. What happened to "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me"... now it is "you say something I don't think is right and I'm gonna sue your ***". Everyone is guilty of making such comments, so everyone should just take a f'in chill pill and relax. It has gotten so bad that the best person for the job gets overlooked so the employer can fullfill some mandated quota, in fear of getting taken to court. In my job field, we have males, females, blacks, whites, whatever that do the job and do it well. Unfortunatly, we get the ones hired by some "minority" preferance or whatever that fills this quota but can't do the job. And just because you get hired magically by this "preferance" doesn't make the fire any less hot. It becomes a huge risk to the other members of the crew, and adds an extra work load to those that has to pick up that persons slack. Damn... what the hell got me all fired up tonight... sorry guys.
please dont think i was getting all pissy or riled up over this. I simply thought it was getting a bit out of hand and thought it should calm down a little. I have no problem with a little ball busting but i also believe in giving the other person a fair chance to start out with.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:30 AM
FFMedic1479
All Star

And I agree... I think everyone should get a fair shot and prove themselves on merit vs "preferential treatement". I think that is the basis of my ramblings...

And my banter wasn't directed at you... we're cool bro...

I also thought it was funny having that chick on your left staring at the angry femanist.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:54 AM
04crimsonfury
Rookie

cut the cats off and put 40 series flowmaster, unless its v6. If v6 its never gonna be fast any way.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:21 AM
jinxedwarrior
Rookie

To answer the SXT question: https://dodgeforum.com/m_484322/mpag.../tm.htm#484322[align=left] [/align]

Old 07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

Why do I have this sneakyfeeling that a4twenty = yogibear32dd?

Old 07-13-2007, 09:20 AM
eltupac
All Star

ORIGINAL: jinxedwarrior

To answer the SXT question: https://dodgeforum.com/m_484322/mpag.../tm.htm#484322[align=left][/align]
No offense but the answer was already given in the first page. Yous doesnt answer anything, just gives what the SXT has, no'ffense.

I'm sure that she was a guy busting our ***** and then he created another account called a4twenty to keep it going. I would close this thread. Obviously some asswipe has already tried to PM'ed her/him saying not to pay attention to us, that we are ******, that he is a good guy and will help her/him. That asswipe will get his "Crying Game" surprise, let me tell you.

Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SXT