3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

MDS Q?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:00 AM
lilwhit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MDS Q?????

DID ANYONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO DISABLE THE MDS SYSTEM YET IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS

Old 07-13-2007, 10:49 AM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Default RE: MDS Q?????

do a search this question has been asked and answered 3 times in the last 24 hours

Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 AM
sspp
Professional

ORIGINAL: HansonHVAC

do a search this question has been asked and answered 3 times in the last 24 hours
I find it interesting that someone will waste the time to say this rather than just go on to readanother post, but then I had to saythat as well...

I do know that if I wanted an answer to a question I would look it up first, but would ask it anyway rather than rely on older posts that may have lost relevance due to new information.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

ORIGINAL: sspp

I find it interesting that someone will waste the time to say this rather than just go on to readanother post, but then I had to saythat as well...

I do know that if I wanted an answer to a question I would look it up first, but would ask it anyway rather than rely on older posts that may have lost relevance due to new information.

its more of getting the point across that we have a search feature and it is here to be used. When those of us who read 90-100% of the posts everyday and see the same question asked over and over again it gets kind of old. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Your goign to be lucky if nobody sees this and flames you up and down for it.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

As you have done.

The problem here is that What Hanson was saying isHe in fact did answer the same question posted by the same guy less than 24 hrs ago check this link.

https://dodgeforum.com/m_884800/tm.htm

Ironic ain't it.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:04 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

There should be something set up that after a question is asked an answered for the 100th time that it becomes a sticky and everyone just updates it... I think these questions are asked usually by new members, don't know that there is a search, so if it is right on top, they could go right to that topic, like: CAI, exhausts, MDS, programmers, etc. Of course there wouldn't be nearly as many posts down below.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:24 PM
sspp
Professional

I could care less about being flamed as other peoples opinions do not mean much to me.

I do understand why people get tired of reposts though.To me, itjust makes more sense to ignore and move on than wasting time, pointing fingers,condemning others, and pointing out the obvious. I have some down time at the moment, but normally do not have the time to read andmake thousands of posts. Ignoring what seems irrelevant for me and skimming for what I am interested in is typically all I have time for.

My intent in the original post was not to be negative to anyone and I hope that is understood.
If not, too bad. I don't make apologies.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

I could care less about being flamed as other peoples opinions do not mean much to me.

I do understand why people get tired of reposts though.To me, itjust makes more sense to ignore and move on than wasting time, pointing fingers,condemning others, and pointing out the obvious. I have some down time at the moment, but normally do not have the time to read andmake thousands of posts. Ignoring what seems irrelevant for me and skimming for what I am interested in is typically all I have time for.

My intent in the original post was not to be negative to anyone and I hope that is understood.
If not, too bad. I don't make apologies.
Dude you have issues

Old 07-13-2007, 02:57 PM
sharpshooter
Veteran

its more of getting the point across that we have a search feature and it is here to be used. When those of us who read 90-100% of the posts everyday and see the same question asked over and over again it gets kind of old. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Your goign to be lucky if nobody sees this and flames you up and down for it.

ha ha you didnt answer anything either ROFL

Old 07-13-2007, 03:01 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

ORIGINAL: sharpshooter

ha ha you didnt answer anything either ROFL
what do you mean by that? i just answered this topic hours ago, same question different thread