3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

So how hard is it to park your Ram?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 09:46 PM
playername
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So how hard is it to park your Ram?

This is the first truck i have owned so it took me a while to get used to it, now ive had my truck for a while and its like second nature. Like most said pull through or back in much easier to get back out if the lot fills.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:01 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

add the topper ( 8 ft box ) add the six speed. add the extra girth of a 3/4 ton. and reg cab 8 ft box, I can park on a dime and give you back change, now parcades, I aviod, The recieaver hitch is the poor mans back up sensor....

Old 07-19-2007, 10:54 PM
cobra2411
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I back in from time to time, but never thought to try it to make things easier. I never had problems parking my other trucks and so far the Ram's been easy (RC/LB).

I've even backed in driving from the passanger seat. My Ex was trying to back in and I finally took the wheel and did it in one shot.

Like others have said I usually just grab a spot at the back of the lot. I love pulling in, parking and walking past a guy that's been driving around waiting for a front spot. The only time it sucks is when you just pull in and park without looking and then you walk by a spot right in the front... [:@]

David

Quick Reply: So how hard is it to park your Ram?