3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

went to the track last night

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:10 AM
fannitti
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default went to the track last night

so i went to island raceway last night for time trials and i ran pretty good. two weeks ago when i went all i had was a flowmaster cat back system and i ran a 15.7. this time when i went i adde a fewmoremods to my truck an electronic cut out, K&N intake, and a Superchips programer. I ran a time of 15.414. i was very happy, very very happy. i want to try and hit 15.0 so im thinking about doing a cam and then having the truck dyno tuned so if anyone one knows of a shop in jersey that tunes please let me know.

Old 07-21-2007, 10:52 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: went to the track last night

Nice, way to go on droppin time. have you looked in to a electric fan?

Old 07-21-2007, 05:31 PM
fannitti
Professional
Default RE: went to the track last night

thats on my list of deff doing next. i dont know what kind to do. i know flex-a-lite has one and the vipor one i herd was good and also the dual electric fans i have seen so i dont know what one to do and no one has givin me a good answer yet of witch one!?

Quick Reply: went to the track last night