3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Show Us Your 3rd Gen

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 10:59 PM
OSO
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

added more to post 513.

Originally Posted by raminator08
i dont know, judging by the trucks in your signature, i would just embarass myself
There will be every thing from stock to mine

Last edited by OSO; 01-27-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

i dont know, judging by the trucks in your signature, i would just embarass myself
Oh, I thought that the v6 had more power than most people think. So now why is it going to embarrass you all of a sudden?

Old 01-27-2009, 11:53 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
Oh, I thought that the v6 had more power than most people think. So now why is it going to embarrass you all of a sudden?
i dont know if you have looked at OSO's signature lately, but any of those of truck could embarass even you with your "big" hemi that you like so much and think is so great.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:56 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

i dont know if you have looked at OSO's signature lately, but any of those of truck could embarass even you with your "big" hemi that you like so much and think is so great.
My Hemi would hold it's weight there. I've got a 5.7L, and I have nothing to be embarrassed of with it. 345 hp stock is no embarrassing matter.
You know I gotta give you some sh*t over the v6 man, come on.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:18 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

doesnt everyone, especially the hemi owners
anyway, i dont know, those trucks look like they all have a 150 hp advantage over any hemi.
But just wait until the day you get beaten by a V6. there are couple V6ers that are coming closer to beating a hemi. I think right now they can beat a 4.7
Besides meets like those are created so fellow dodge owners get together and have fun. Theres no need for any mudslinging

Old 01-28-2009, 12:22 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

raminator, you should know by know ur gonna get **** from us hemi owners....just the way it goes man lol....i dont do much pickin on the v6 guys....gotta appreciate the truck for what it is ya know....and besides, let the truck do all the talkin

i do gotta say that grille u got is deffinitly different, never seen one like that around here but it's growin on me

Old 01-28-2009, 11:56 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

doesnt everyone, especially the hemi owners
anyway, i dont know, those trucks look like they all have a 150 hp advantage over any hemi.
But just wait until the day you get beaten by a V6. there are couple V6ers that are coming closer to beating a hemi. I think right now they can beat a 4.7
Besides meets like those are created so fellow dodge owners get together and have fun. Theres no need for any mudslinging
The day that I get beat by a v6er, I'll tell him to give me a few days, so I can put the same mods on my truck, then wipe the floor with his a*s. lol
But our Hemi is your Dodge. If you ever flash the fact you have a Dodge, you do the same thing as us flashing our Hemi. It's just a name.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
raminator, you should know by know ur gonna get **** from us hemi owners....just the way it goes man lol....i dont do much pickin on the v6 guys....gotta appreciate the truck for what it is ya know....and besides, let the truck do all the talkin

i do gotta say that grille u got is deffinitly different, never seen one like that around here but it's growin on me
thanks, and about the grill, you probably will never see another one too
Hey, the V6 is a hard working engine and will get the job done. I dont need to do any towing or hauling and it gets me around just fine. At least I bought a Dodge and not a tundra. I was looking at them too but didnt like them. Actually it all came down to a Jeep Wrangler, Honda Ridgeline, and my Ram but the honda to me was car with a bed and the wrangler I was going to make it an offroad vehicle but it seemed to small to me.
I bet the same thing is going on all the other forums. The guys at ford, chevy, toyota are probably all picking on the little guy. At least it wont happen at nissan because they all have the 5.6 on the titan

Old 01-28-2009, 08:48 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
The day that I get beat by a v6er, I'll tell him to give me a few days, so I can put the same mods on my truck, then wipe the floor with his a*s. lol
But our Hemi is your Dodge. If you ever flash the fact you have a Dodge, you do the same thing as us flashing our Hemi. It's just a name.
i dont think it will take just a few days to put on the same mods. it will take a lot for a v6 to outrun a hemi but then again, it wont take much more for the hemi to outrun the heavily modded v6. darn it, the only thing i can do is put in a v6 with already the same power output of the hemi and then mod it. hey, ive already seen v6s outperforming the mustang gt like in the BMW 335 and the new hyundai genisis coup

Old 01-28-2009, 09:17 PM
matthewbeard
Veteran

Quick Reply: Show Us Your 3rd Gen