3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What did you do to your ram today

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:51 AM
soccerstud
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What did you do to your ram today

Not so good for me...[:@]I had to take my truck to the shop, damn guy ran a red light and T-boned me on the drivers door and ruined everything. I have to have both driver side doors, the fender, rear side panel, the body kit (custom), the running board. a rim (20" chrome), plus most of the interior mechanical of both doors![:@]To top it all off, the guy didn't have insurance!

Old 12-05-2007, 04:39 PM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: soccerstud

To top it all off, the guy didn't have insurance!
What a surprise. Seems a common thing lately. No sense of responsibility, 'cause you know someone else will step up and pay. In these cases it's us and our insurance premium.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:41 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

ORIGINAL: GreyGhost

Just replaced my factory headlight bulbs with Silverstars and I swear to God, I have a 5 horsepower gain! I did replace the bulbs today though. Looks great.
That extra five horsepower is the result of the white light pushing the air molecules apart more efficiently

Old 12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
soccerstud

Ya I know it. My insuranc eis having a field day with this, but I think they picked the guy up and hauled him off for a little time in the housewell deserved if you ask me!

Old 12-06-2007, 08:52 AM
ray97
Veteran

Washed and dried and then took off the plastic bedrail covers. Hopefully will get the spray in bedliner soon.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:56 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

Played a little bit in the snow and picked up some center caps to go with my rims and tires!!

Old 12-07-2007, 12:09 AM
VaderPainter
Rookie

Got my windows tinted at a local shop. Opted for the limo on all the windows to make her even more ominous...LOL

I got to look at one of those light weightVenture tonnoue covers from Penda. They are really sweet if you have not seen them and at half the cost of a fibeglass unit they are looking pretty good to me. They are made out of a composite plastic material that is pretty sturdy and have the same hood lines as the truck. Dual latches that are hidden under water proof rubber plugs. Cover is really lite and can be installed and removed easily with the removable struts and aircraft canopy hinges. Heck it even comes with a hanger for your garage so you can store it when it is not on the truck, talk about thinkin of everything. Here is a link to the website...

http://www.pendacorp.com/truck/ventu...ture_home.html

Old 12-08-2007, 04:31 PM
moparmutt
Veteran

Washed it. It sure needed it.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:55 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

i've done nothing to mine....been sittin under a car cover for the last month....i miss drivin my truck

Old 12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
proachbass91
Professional

Took my truck to the auto hoby shop here on base, put her up on a lift, took off the tail pipe, and muffler but im having trouble getting what i believe it the resonator (the first part where the 2 piped meet to one from the headers) off, there was a clamp on there that we loosened, but the pipe will not slide out at all. Im trying to install my magnaflow dual system but i need to get this off, any adice?

Quick Reply: What did you do to your ram today