3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

a few superchips questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 10:49 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: a few superchips questions

ORIGINAL: L and R Two

No the SC programmer won't tell you any of your times and gains. As far as warranties, you won't have any problems as long as you flash it back to stock before taking it in. Yes, the programmer can see if there was any mods prior to service but he has to dig deep into the program and most mfg's will not waste the time and just either flash your computer or do the repair and be done with it. I ahve had my truck in 2 x's. Once putting it back to stock and once not. Had no problems.
not true...."SUPPOSABLY" they say that one of these new updates for the SC will tell you these things....but i dunno, i cant update mine cause they dont have one that will work on Windows Vista [:@]

Old 09-04-2007, 10:49 PM
OldMoparMan
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: HansonHVAC

if you do get the flashpaq you can change the shift points on your own tho...

just wanted to mention that....
Wish I knew THAT before I bought my SuperChips programmer......

My bad........[:@]

Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 PM
ttuguy1983
Veteran

i have a bully dog pogrammer and it gives none of the performance data either. however, i do have a g-tech pro that i got a steal on from ebay. if you want performance figures, then the g-tech pro is what you want.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

ORIGINAL: ttuguy1983

i have a bully dog pogrammer and it gives none of the performance data either. however, i do have a g-tech pro that i got a steal on from ebay. if you want performance figures, then the g-tech pro is what you want.
we got one of those at work and it's great....i've used it in everything that i've drove at work and on my own vehicles...seems to give some pretty reliable numbers

Old 09-05-2007, 01:09 AM
FFMedic1479
All Star

The SuperChips Flashpaq does have a newer update that allows for tracking of run times, top speed over distance, and will monitor various sensors throughout your truck. These then can be downloaded onto your computer.

Old 09-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning

ORIGINAL: FFMedic1479

The SuperChips Flashpaq does have a newer update that allows for tracking of run times, top speed over distance, and will monitor various sensors throughout your truck. These then can be downloaded onto your computer.
Which program is this download was this? Also how do you dump the info onto your computer/access the info?

Old 09-05-2007, 08:28 AM
motorhead426
All Star

ORIGINAL: FFMedic1479

He's right! I was just on superchips website yesterday and read about this update you can get. It's one if things that is going to make me decide on a superchips programmer. Here's the link...

http://www.superchips.com/whats_new....new_item_key=9

Old 09-05-2007, 08:59 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

Damn that is killer. Now I wish I kept my SC

Old 09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
ttuguy1983
Veteran

just hop on ebay and order a performence meter from somewhere. the g-tech pro rr is a great one. you can get some others that just give you basic times like 0-60, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile times for under 100 bucks.

Quick Reply: a few superchips questions