3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Melo-tone exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 04:32 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Melo-tone exhaust

fred...i know you'd blow by me lol...no doubts about that......

what i'm saying tho is why buy a brand new muffler and then have to paint it or do something like that just to keep it from rusting.....i'm not saying they dont sound decent, cause they do, but i just dunno why to buy a muffler and then have to go through that to make sure it doesnt rust.....i dunno...too much thinking after work lol

Old 09-07-2007, 05:01 PM
chefred112
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...yea, I'm just fiesty cuz it's friday..woohoo...I totally get what you mean...depending on area (in Cali we don't run into rust issues as much)...you can buy a muffler thats made of stainless (more expensive) to offset environments where rust is an issue...

Old 09-07-2007, 05:26 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, yeah i hear ya bout the friday thing...course for me it seems like it's been all week, not just today lol...meh oh well...a weekend of working on the trucks should cure that...or make it worse lol

Quick Reply: Melo-tone exhaust