3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Brake pads.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Joel_MD
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blacktop
Its either put some info in these threads or take them off the site after a few years with no info in them. I don't think they take them off. Do they?
No, it makes no sense to remove the old threads. Someone would have to decide which ones are worth keeping and which ones to delete, and it would be a lot of work. It's better if the total noobs out there look at the date of the thread so they don't embarrass themselves by replying to really old stuff.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:07 PM
blacktop
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joel_MD
No, it makes no sense to remove the old threads. Someone would have to decide which ones are worth keeping and which ones to delete, and it would be a lot of work. It's better if the total noobs out there look at the date of the thread so they don't embarrass themselves by replying to really old stuff.
From my experience the people who have been on a forum for a long time hate hearing the same question asked over and over so I searched and found a lot of garbage like the thread here which had no useful information or any replies for that matter. So what what good is the thread then. The dates can be from when the internet first started and still be useful information so dates have nothing to do with it.

This "NOOB" isn't embarrassed at all. Just helping out the forum.
Thanks BUD.

Quick Reply: Brake pads.