3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

For those of you who want to disable MDS

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For those of you who want to disable MDS

He probably yanked it out of a NON MDS engine... Put it up for sale.... and either was really confused as to what to say....and thgouth just because you got this NON MDS part in place of a MDS part the MDS will cease to be.... hmm... make ya wonder bout some people...

Old 10-20-2007, 12:24 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

Old post i know... But i feel someon may have fallen victim to making changes to thier truck that should'nt be changed....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-7-D...spagenameZWDVW

Old 10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
NYPANAMA42
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 07 Ram TRX4

He probably yanked it out of a NON MDS engine... Put it up for sale.... and either was really confused as to what to say....and thgouth just because you got this NON MDS part in place of a MDS part the MDS will cease to be.... hmm... make ya wonder bout some people...

On a different topic..I notice that you have the TRX4. I've seen just a few of these trucks, but never up close and personal....and dealership in my area never have any sitting around...Can you tell me what's the difference between your truck and others?
Do they use heavy duty parts?

Old 10-20-2007, 03:10 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

I difference is the fact i get that special sticker.... Red colored shocks.... skid plates....Nothin too special... You could goto dodge.com and that'll give more info....I only got it because that was the only truck they had on the lot that i liked...

Oh by the way.. i ripped that so called special sticker off... the red on the black just did'nt do it for me....

Quick Reply: For those of you who want to disable MDS