3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Roll on bed liner?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 08:54 PM
The Peddler
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll on bed liner?

I know before I get started everyone on here likes Line-x, and Rhino, and I do too, but I don't want to pay that much. So on that note what roll on stuff does everyone like, and remember my truck is not a work truck, I hardly ever put anything in the back I just want something that looks good. Please! give me your ideas.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
nastyram
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Roll on bed liner?

i know a guy who got this stuff at a local hardware store,it was called hercules liner,it was $80 a gallon,an i was really impressed with the stuff,he was throwing rocks,pipes,all kinds of stuff in it and it didn't crack,or chip,oh yeah a gallon did the whole bed+3 coats on the floor

Old 10-05-2007, 08:16 AM
The Peddler
Record Breaker

[sm=feedback.gif]

Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 AM
adavis4
Rookie

i actuallly used the stuff at walmart in the past in my dakota. It worked pretty well and it was only like 40-50 dollars. Tape it off really good if you go over the rails of the bed and also get 2 gallons of it and double coat it. It was not a bad liner at all, i am like you i dont want to pay 400 for a liner

Quick Reply: Roll on bed liner?