3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Best Alarm for my Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 06:22 PM
aefwolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Alarm for my Car

Anyone have any good advice on the best alarm for my truck???

Old 10-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Hemiriden
Professional
Default RE: Best Alarm for my Car

Any alarm system made by Directed.... www.directed.com (ie... viper, clifford, python, ect)

Old 10-13-2007, 11:56 PM
02QCGirl
Default RE: Best Alarm for my Car

Mine has Viper. Its good I guess. The night I bought her, I took it to a buddies house and he and his brother were shaking her and lightly beating on the sides and windows tryin to set it off to see how sensitive it was since my car, just the week before, was heavily vandalized. The alarm didnt go off until they opened the tailgate. But, I was washing it today and forgot I had set the alarm, even being in my parents backyard, and hit the undercarriage area with the brush and the alarm started chirping at me....so I guess it all depends on what kind of security you want. This doesnt seem to work too well but the blue flashing light on the dash may be a deterrant for anyone who wants to mess with it....

Quick Reply: Best Alarm for my Car