3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Something missing on this forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 08:22 PM
moparmutt
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Something missing on this forum

That would be fun to meet up with other members. I would like it. I'm in N.C.
This forum is so big I pretty much only view this section. I need to try to look at the others more.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Something missing on this forum

We started out with one national club, then it spread to a couple more ,then they broke off into some smaller club and then State directors were picked and they grew .Now if one Car like the PT can do it why can't Dodges do it .Dodge has been around for a long time. Way ahead of the PT. How many Dodge clubs do you know of. If your interested in finding out about starting or joining a club go to hemmings.com They have a list of clubs by states. You won't believe how many clubs are out there. .I don't know if any are dodge clubs .But it's a way to find out .Most of them are free. When we set up an ewvent they get pretty big. We talk on the internet then we meet at the shows. A lot of us then join other smaller clubs and it goes from there. We have meet a lot of nice people and seen at lot of country. .We travel most of the East coast. I have won almost 60 trophys with my 01 customized PT And most of them were at non PT events. .Can we do it with a Dodge truck ?only time will tell.

Quick Reply: Something missing on this forum