3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Something missing on this forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Something missing on this forum

I belong to two national PT clubs and a couple of regional club from them. We not only talk on the forums but we have shows as well. Two weeks ago the was an event in Myrtle Beach SC .180 customized PT's showed up. A few weeks before that there was a show in Wildwood NJ ,over 150 showed up. Before that There was Gettysburg PA and Up state NY All these had vendors selling PT parts. Some of the PT clubs are allowing other Chrysler products in to there shows to show there Stuff.What do we have ? Just a forum.

[/align]

Old 10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Default RE: Something missing on this forum

i agree.... our forum does have a great group of people but its hard to organize events.... administrators!!! help us!!!!! lol i had a g2gether with a couple other forums last weekend and it was great.... i would love to have more

Old 10-29-2007, 10:49 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, we have the section devoted to regions for our members, but not really used. Down here in Florida we have meets every thursday, friday, and Sat at different locations that everyone is included in. Ove in the 2nd gen area, they just had meet where several members went 4x4ing. From what I see here is that the members that are most active are from all over which is what makes DF great. Most of us would love to goto meet and greets all the time but don't have the time. DF's members being from all over and the knowledge and experiences (both good and bad), make this place great...

Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Silver Eagle

I belong to two national PT clubs and a couple of regional club from them. We not only talk on the forums but we have shows as well. Two weeks ago the was an event in Myrtle Beach SC .180 customized PT's showed up. A few weeks before that there was a show in Wildwood NJ ,over 150 showed up. Before that There was Gettysburg PA and Up state NY All these had vendors selling PT parts. Some of the PT clubs are allowing other Chrysler products in to there shows to show there Stuff.What do we have ? Just a forum.

[/align]
Why did you post this in the 3rd gen Ram forum?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:58 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

pappy i think he was saying his other forum has a lot of get togethers he was wondering why we dont for our rams... im assuming he has a ram too... and would like more get togethers...

Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: tdmopar59

pappy i think he was saying his other forum has a lot of get togethers he was wondering why we dont for our rams... im assuming he has a ram too... and would like more get togethers...
Take the time to explorethis site you will find there is a place to do this.. like...
https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_160/tt.htm

Then come back and post about it.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:13 AM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

ORIGINAL: tdmopar59

Regardless of what he was saying... why is he bragging about PT get togethers in the RAM section... if he has a Ram then he should declare it and ask whyWE don't have meets as well.....and periodically.. I do see posts for get togethers.. not national get togethers but local ones... .But to me and maybe even to others he was bragging about the little PT's more then anything... Just seems to me like he's barking up the wrong tree....

Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

anywho...i do think this site would be cooler if people would check the regional forums more often... like the forum should try and push this.... like i just posted in my region and i doubt i will see much feedback... i was the only one in there!!
https://dodgeforum.com/tt.asp?forumid=84

Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

Think of it as planting a seed, and see if it grows.

One of the problems and I was guilty of it as well is people tend to find the forum they are intrested in and stop looking around the site.

I spend more time in the Off Topic forum and lurk around in Thong forum hehe

Old 10-30-2007, 12:33 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

haha it happens.... im gonna try to promote these forums a little more.... maybe ill pm an administrator to see if they would wanna help.... what do you think?

Quick Reply: Something missing on this forum