3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Gas Price

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007 | 09:22 AM
silverandblack
Default RE: Gas Price

I Agree 100% Wishbone, Bush is a fungus............

Old 11-11-2007 | 09:50 AM
greg14_00
Professional

I just came back from a trip to Minniapolis and gas down there was cheaper down there i figured it out what i pay for gas in ontario right now the cheapest its been for awhile now, in the US i would be paying somthing like $4.14/gallon. If i remember correctly i was actually paying $3.78 when i was there. Its not that bad, if you bought a truck you never bought it for the gas mileage.

Old 11-11-2007 | 10:30 AM
SWOS Chief
Veteran

Ok, as he is the Commander in Chief I will save any personal comments for any personal discussions. Now, that said, I realize this is not a political page so I will post this and stop responding to this string, no matter what level of stupidity I believe some people are using. If you truly believe there were NO WMD's in Iraq, I have pitty for your slow, stupid, ignorant soul. If you truly believe that the President of the US has such a stake in the oil market that he needs to run prices up almost 100% from when he started (since he is soooo broke outside of his Presidential office already....see sarcasm), please do us all a favor a save my tax money for better things by buying a .75 cent bullet and using it on yourself, that way as you get older and parts of that little narrow minded brain of yours snap, I don't have to pay for your mental care or jail time.
As I said before, I will not put my personal opinion of the President on here as he is the President, my boss. Some may call that brain washed, or spineless, I say that if every military person throughout history that didn't like exactly what the President stood for, voiced their opinion, then snot nosed, sniveling panty wastes wouldn't have the right to type their self proclaimed stupidity on boards like this, your opinion or mine. I am not saying my opinion is more correct than anyone else's here, that I am more intelligent, or less opionated, quite the opposite. What I am saying is that he is still the President of the best country in the world. Advantage to you that don't like him... one year to go.
Be safe all, thank a Veteran tomorrowfor the ability to make snide smart *** rearks about your president, rather than being hunted down afterwards and shot like I feel some people should. ( no one on here has pissed me off enough to make that list........ yet)

Old 11-11-2007 | 10:40 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker

Im trying to understand your point of view , but i cant get my head that far up my ***.. Good job posting your own stupidity on boards like this.. LOL !!!! Have a nice day !!! nice pic of a duck ? with the homie rims..lol now where is this truck at...

Old 11-11-2007 | 12:36 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

$3.15/reg and $3.45/premium in Rochester Hills, MI (burb of Detroit, north 30 miles)

kinda filled up my ramcharger and the pump shut off at $75 before it was full [:@]...so i left

Old 11-11-2007 | 12:37 PM
NYPANAMA42
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Brother Rob

ORIGINAL: NYPANAMA42

FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO VOTED REPUBLICAN, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:'(] BECAUSE OF YOU, THIS IS WHY THINGS ARE SO SOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]
SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HIGH GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's a "REPUBICAN" and why are you yelling? The last time we had such a spike in gas prices, a democrat was in the White House...or should I say "DEMOCAT"? I don't think the government, specifically the president has anything to do with the price of gas. Direct your ire toward the oil companies. They have to be running out of places to hold all the money that's coming in. BASTARDS!!!!
Brother Rob, I want to thank you for bringing the typographical error, to my attention. It was an oversight...I believe someone else mentioned this already, but if they didn't, here goes...Gas prices have never been any higher. If you go to Gas Buddy.com you can actually track the price of gas over several years. Doing this, you will see, that gas prices were there lowest when a Democrat was in office.....Not to mention the weakening dollar which also impacts the price of gas....
You mentioned the "Oil Companies"....My question to you is this. Does anybody you know either own or have stock in these same oil companies? Huh? i can think of one in particular....And if you remember a year back when gas prices were high, did you read the following:
[b]
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Exxon Mobil Corp. Thursday reported the biggest annual profit on record for a U.S. corporation - earning more than $75,000 [/b] every minute of 2006 on the back of record oil prices.

The world's biggest publicly traded company by revenue posted net earnings of $39.5 billion on revenue of $377.6 billion last year, topping its previous profit record of $36.1 billion in 2005, which at the time was the largest for any U.S. company.

Not adjusted for inflation, oil prices hit a record high of $77.03 a barrel last July, pushing gasoline prices above $3 a gallon nationwide.

Old 11-11-2007 | 12:39 PM
NYPANAMA42
Record Breaker

Oh and Brother Rob, That's only Exxon.

Old 11-11-2007 | 01:44 PM
Wishbone
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: SWOS Chief

Ok, as he is the Commander in Chief I will save any personal comments for any personal discussions. Now, that said, I realize this is not a political page so I will post this and stop responding to this string, no matter what level of stupidity I believe some people are using. If you truly believe there were NO WMD's in Iraq, I have pitty for your slow, stupid, ignorant soul. If you truly believe that the President of the US has such a stake in the oil market that he needs to run prices up almost 100% from when he started (since he is soooo broke outside of his Presidential office already....see sarcasm), please do us all a favor a save my tax money for better things by buying a .75 cent bullet and using it on yourself, that way as you get older and parts of that little narrow minded brain of yours snap, I don't have to pay for your mental care or jail time.
As I said before, I will not put my personal opinion of the President on here as he is the President, my boss. Some may call that brain washed, or spineless, I say that if every military person throughout history that didn't like exactly what the President stood for, voiced their opinion, then snot nosed, sniveling panty wastes wouldn't have the right to type their self proclaimed stupidity on boards like this, your opinion or mine. I am not saying my opinion is more correct than anyone else's here, that I am more intelligent, or less opionated, quite the opposite. What I am saying is that he is still the President of the best country in the world. Advantage to you that don't like him... one year to go.
Be safe all, thank a Veteran tomorrowfor the ability to make snide smart *** rearks about your president, rather than being hunted down afterwards and shot like I feel some people should. ( no one on here has pissed me off enough to make that list........ yet)
Oooh, GI Jane is getting upset. I'm shaking in my boots!!! Fact is this president has run the Ameircan economy in the ground. Outside the oil and gas industry name me 3 other field that have thrived under him? Time to wake up and face the facts.

Old 11-11-2007 | 01:56 PM
NYPANAMA42
Record Breaker

On this graph you'll see that gas prices have steadily risen....I couldn't go back any further, but the last time i did, was when Clinton was in office... I think gas prices were like 0.94 cents a gallon..Check it out for yourself, if you think i'm trying to deceive you...

http://66.70.86.64/ch.gaschart?Country=Canada&Crude=f&Period=72&Areas =USA%20Average,Canada%20Average,&Unit=US%20$/G

Old 11-11-2007 | 02:12 PM
SWOS Chief
Veteran

Was going to post something but decided not to. You're right, I am wrong, you win, It's a conspiracy, I 'm with you, umm, GI Jane, hooyah, umm..... anything else I missed to please you?

Quick Reply: Gas Price