3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

JET PERFORAMCE PCM FOR 4.7L

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:59 PM
salvagnini07
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JET PERFORAMCE PCM FOR 4.7L

I JUST GOTTHE JET PERFORMANCE PCM CHIP FOR MY TRUCK TODAY AND WHEN I PUT IT IN AN TURN THE TRUCK ON EVERTHING IS GOOD BUT WHEN I TAKE OFF AND TRY IT OUT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COMES ON I TOOK THE NEGATIVE BATTERY CABLE OFF AN WAITED A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THEN I PUT IT BACK ON AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD UNTIL I STARTED TO DRIVE THE TRUCK I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANY BODY HAS THESE PROBLEM WITH THE JET PERFORMACE PCM CHIP? AN WHAT THEY DID TO FIX THE PROBLEM?

THANKS

Old 12-01-2007, 07:30 AM
hemifever
SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JET PERFORAMCE PCM FOR 4.7L

You will find that 99% of the forum folks will say the jetchip is a paperweight. You'll run faster w/o it. And 99% of the time that is true. It is a piece of work. lol. Depending on your year truck, you can get either Superchips or SCT Flash. SCT is custom tuning and will blow the Superchips tuning out of the water but it's more expensive. PM me if you interested in SCT and want more info. You can also get on their site www.sctflash.com and see if there is a dealer in your area that does Dodge that you can work with.

Quick Reply: JET PERFORAMCE PCM FOR 4.7L