3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Funny Video!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 04:16 AM
spud11
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Funny Video!!!!!!!!

Drifting is more fun in the snow for me. Especially when you walk your pickup sideway thru an intersection witha cop watching you slack jawed, it droped when I got to the lane I wanted, let off the gas and proceded to drive away in a strait line. Then he got stuck and had to be pulled up the hill!! lol

Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
vwomein
Professional

I would love to see your dad doing reverse spins with trays in your truck. Now that would be video worth watching.
We used to do that too, but we used our own cars.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:22 PM
REDWAGN

Am I missing something? You trashed your dads Geo, lied to him about it, and think its fun? Your an idiot and I think you should let your dad trash your ride, or better yet, let HIM drive YOUR ride and YOU put up with the Geo.Most people have cars like Geos because they cannot afford a better car. If this is the case with your dad, than I feel sorry for him.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:44 PM
bobbylight
Professional

Am I missing something? You trashed your dads Geo, lied to him about it, and think its fun? Your an idiot and I think you should let your dad trash your ride, or better yet, let HIM drive YOUR ride and YOU put up with the Geo.Most people have cars like Geos because they cannot afford a better car. If this is the case with your dad, than I feel sorry for him.
It is an extra car that we just have around that my dad use to drive to work but not anymore. He knows that we tray drift in it. Calm down

Old 12-30-2007, 03:56 PM
John M
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry Redwagn - it sounds like you're not going to get any sort of personal responsibility out of him for another 10 years or so.

If dad was so cool with the tray drifting they wouldn't have to have done the fake curbing setup and make him pay for eveything. Some people also don't realize how nice it is to have a spare car till it's needed. Then dad will wonder how it became such a huge pile instead of just the old beater he used to drive to work.

Yeah, yeah, I know - I don't know how to have any fun, right? My kind of fun costs only me money.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:30 PM
vwomein
Professional

ORIGINAL: John M

Sorry Redwagn - it sounds like you're not going to get any sort of personal responsibility out of him for another 10 years or so.

If dad was so cool with the tray drifting they wouldn't have to have done the fake curbing setup and make him pay for eveything. Some people also don't realize how nice it is to have a spare car till it's needed. Then dad will wonder how it became such a huge pile instead of just the old beater he used to drive to work.

Yeah, yeah, I know - I don't know how to have any fun, right? My kind of fun costs only me money.
Right on, John. That was my point, exactly. We used to do dumb sh#$%, too, but we only wrecked our own stuff.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:43 PM
Ben D.
Champion

true to that man, if i was ur dad and saw that video u'd lose that truck for good. not just take away the keys i'd take the thing back to the dealer and trade it in on a beater car and let you have that. it's teenagers like you that give the rest of us a bad name. ya know that stereotype of irresponsible teenager is a hard thing to get rid of even fi you don't do anything stupid. let alone when you do

Old 12-31-2007, 01:01 PM
kx250frider617
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well at least they weren't doin it with people around so thats a good thing.

Quick Reply: Funny Video!!!!!!!!