3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cooper Zeon Ride Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:05 PM
guitartate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cooper Zeon Ride Report

I concur with your statement. I have previously posted my thoughts on these tires especially their great performance here in snowy Colorado. The difference they made is amazing! Half the time I don't need 4x4 anymore. What a great tire. I get my new wheels tomorrow so hopefully I will take a pic soon. If it ever stops snowing.(Snow is a good thing here in CO!)

-Guitartate

Old 01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
RaptorRacing
Veteran

what size did you end up buying and putting on there ?? Also i tried to pm you but wouldnt let me do it my email is foxracing_660@hotmail.com.

i really do thank you ..

Old 01-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Kebo
Professional

ORIGINAL: RaptorRacing

what size did you end up buying and putting on there ?? Also i tried to pm you but wouldnt let me do it my email is foxracing_660@hotmail.com.

i really do thank you ..
I put the stock size back on mine 275/60 20. Not a problem. I am home already today, but I will send it to you tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Cooper Zeon Ride Report