3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How Does It Work?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Redram05baby
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Does It Work?

I Was Curious..

The Thing I Loved The Most About My Old Jeep Forum We Used To Have G2G's. This Forum Has A Bunch Of Cool Peops - But Everyone Is Really Far. Is Their Regions To This Forum That I Am Missing?

Is There Any Dodge Forums For Chicago Area / Illinois?

A. Jones

Old 01-11-2008, 02:58 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How Does It Work?

We have a regions section closer to the bottom of the forum, but you are right on the fact that most of us are far apart. Over in the 2nd gen area, they are always planning G2G's, so keep an eye out over there too. If you want to plan one, just put up a post and see who would be interested.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Redram05baby

I Found My Local Region Forum.. I Heard Crickets!

Its Weird With The Jeep There Where 1500000000 Local Pages, Now It Seems With Dodge - Rams Specific There Are None Active.

Any Advice??? [:@]

Old 01-11-2008, 04:13 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

i know its like that... one of the other sites im on is haven a g2g soon and i posted it under the third gen section just bc no one goes to the regions...

Old 01-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Ben D.
Champion

what jeepforum were you part of. I want to join one since I have a TJ but the last one I joined was nothing but d bags. acted like I was dirt because I had a 4 cyl and not a 6 cyl.

Old 01-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Redram05baby

haha I Had My Own Jeep Forum and Club That Was Growing Veryyyy Quickly In Chicago... Then One Day On St. Patricks Day At Our Monthly Meet Up Like 2 Years Ago Now, SomeMember (TJ)Forgot To Take His Bipolar Meds And Honestly Believed He Was Jesus. No Joke! It Was Like Lights Out For The Normal Him.

I Got ThereAs He Was Getting Thrown Out of The Resturant We Met At.. The Whole Situation Took Me By Suprise. And I Asked The Manager(Who Was Black)What Was Going On, And He Said That TJ Told Him and The Whole ResturantThat "All Black Man Should Remian Slaves"... I Was Like WTF?

Well As He Was Leaving and Telling Me "AJ, You Will Be Excepted With My Father and I". He Hopped In His TJ With Claytons 8" Long Arm And Crawled Up On This HUGE Rock Infront Of The Doors to The Resturant.. The Rock Was At Least 5 ft. Tall And The Jeep Went Over And Crunched His Rock Sliders and Stalled It. Right At That Time The Police Showed Up And Yanked Him Down.

For Like An Hour The Police Where Asking Everyone One At The Jeep Club What Happened.. Was He Drunk? High? or What. In the Mean Time He's In The Backseat Freaking Out Telling The Cops He's Jesus and They All Are Going To Hell.

When It Was All Over We Found Out That He Just Stopped Takin' Hi Bipolar Meds and The Screw Went Loose.. If You Know Anyone Active In The Chicagoland Jeep Forums Or Anyone From The Badlands in Indiana They Alllllll Know This Story.

Needless To Say.. That Was The End of Fox Valley Jeep Club.

But Anywhoo Back To the Question Ben - Midwest Jeep thing Is Huge, Mallcrawlin', Terra Jeep Club. They All Really Have The Same Members.. And A Lot Of Them Are "d Bags".

Old 01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
mfs212
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell us how you really feel...hah

Old 01-11-2008, 10:40 PM
manualagain
Professional

Chicago sounds like so much fun! Really interesting people up there, I might have to relocate!

Old 01-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Mattcmdr
Professional

yea i sometimes get that leftout feelign beign a 4.7

Old 01-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Redram05baby

Believe Me.. Guys On these Forums are Very Knowledgeable And Are A Whoooooole Bunch More Helpful! And They Judge, WHich Is A Good Thing... Thats One Of The Reason Your On Hee Right? Input?

Haven't Meet A "D-bag" Yet... Always Ready To Be Proven Wrong.

Quick Reply: How Does It Work?