3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A $120 mod that is WAY WORTH the money...Treat yourselves to this

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 12:04 PM
mfs212
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A $120 mod that is WAY WORTH the money...Treat yourselves to this

It would be really easy to change out the speakers while you have all of the door panels pulled off.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Petz
Professional

i am not a total music nut and i don't play the radio loud enough to hear me a half-mile way. I just want some quality sound without the stock speakers sounding distorted.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:34 PM
2005cobrakiller
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who needs sound when you have engine sound..... why would you dynomat a hemi all ur doing is making ur hemi sound week.....then u see me pass you lol later

Old 01-18-2008, 02:50 PM
mfs212
Captain

Petz: I would reccomend going with a set of speakers by JL, MB Quart, or Boston. None of those are cheap, but you can find them affordably on ebay. These brands will guarantee a nice, clean sound. If you would like me to help you find a couplepair, PM me when you are ready to buy, and I can point you in the right direction, as well as send the link for the mat.

Mr. Killer of Cobras- of the year 2005: I am doing nothing to change the delicious amount of power this thing puts out. And when Iget my foot into it, I can still hear my hemibeast roar. What I dont have, is that useless background noise of the tires on the pavement...or other idiots sound systems...You get the idea.( I differentiate these "idiots from myself, because they usually have a poorly constructed, bass-heavy sound system, and I spent a lot of time developing a clean, balanced sound)

And yes, while I may watch your truck (nice set up, btw)fly byme, I would still grin knowing that with some engine workI could move like that. Hell, this thing goes pretty well as it sits

Quick Reply: A $120 mod that is WAY WORTH the money...Treat yourselves to this