3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

N-Fab Nerfs and Runners...Opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 12:16 PM
josh213corbs
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N-Fab Nerfs and Runners...Opinions?

Hey guys...trying to get some opinions on N-Fab products. I'm interested in getting the step bars and possibly the front and tail bumpers as well.

Wondering if anyone has these products or as heard anything about them. They seem to be reasonably priced and good quality.

Also wondering...will they even look good on my truck??? My truck is extremely clean-looking right now...not sure if this baja look with mesh well with what my truck looks like now. I have stock 20" rims and tires, but am getting a leveling kit and rougher tires.

Opinions please, thanks!!!

http://www.n-fab.com/products.nerfsteps.asp

http://www.n-fab.com/products.prerunners.asp

Old 02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
chongo
Veteran
Default RE: N-Fab Nerfs and Runners...Opinions?

I will be buying a set of the 3 step nerf steps they offer - I think they look good on our trucks and I havent heard anything negative about them from those that have them - I knowa guy who has actually used them as a step/rock slider in west texas while on his deer lease and the hold up really well.

I am not a big fan of the prerunners - I like the front end replacement/bumpers and grill guards - but if you level the truck put some more aggresive boots on and are going for the baja look then the prerunner would work great for ya

Old 07-21-2008, 11:12 AM
MissyW

Well Josh- did you decide to get the N-fab steps or prerunner for the truck? Just cruising through the forums and was curious. If you need anything- give me a shout!

866-806-NFAB

Old 07-22-2008, 01:50 AM
1 Big B
Professional

I have the three step model on my Mega and I LOVE them. I'll try to post some pictures soon
B

Quick Reply: N-Fab Nerfs and Runners...Opinions?