3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 10:21 PM
bwhite757
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this

Well I was messing around checking the comments on my Youtube video of my exhaust and I looked at the links. One link came up from a forum I had never heard of, so I navigated over to it to check it out. Well it's from a guy that posted up my video saying he was my Nephew!!! hmmm.. Intersesting seeings how my only sibling (younger sister) is only 18, however my Nephew is old enough to drive... Apparently I need to have a real heart to heart with my sister since she has kept my nephew away from me for such a long time... lol

Anyway the cat that posted it up is a fellow Ram owner so I won't dog on him too bad, but he asked the group over there to check out the video and tell him what they think (as he was thinking about putting my exhaust setup on his dad's truck.)

The group had some interesting comments about my driving habbits and some comments about the truck itself... I got a kick out of it, just thought I'd share:

Link

Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 PM
sa1765
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this

i guess they don't like "assmaster" exhaust...but he's sure a fan of the magnaflow..no resonance he says...maybe he should ride in my truck and decide if it makes his ears bleed.
they can bash on the big v8 trucks all they want and how much noise they make...but i don't see putting my truck on a trailer and having their little bmw or nissan pull it around...don't see them going through 6" of snow either....or hauling a big round bail of hay...or doing much of anything other than driving on pavement..when it's dry.
anyway...make sure to send your new nephew a nice b-day gift..u missed a few.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:05 PM
djr04
All Star

Looks like that forum is full of a bunch of naysayers. How they can cut down on a video made by somebody they don't know is beyond me. But it seems like the guy that posted the video originally doesn't have much respect there, so it probably reflected onto their reponses about the video. To each their own I guess, but if you like the sound who cares what they think.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:09 AM
CRMRAM
Veteran

The thing i noticed all the guys putting down the flowmaster were all the Four bangers lol with there Fart Can 5" Mufflers.I say to HELL with em.If oyu like it then run it.If it anoys anyone lol ANNOY AWAY!!! lol

Old 02-22-2008, 12:20 AM
bwhite757
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No no no... The main thing I was pointing out was the kid who posted said I was his uncle, not really sure why, but later in the thread said, "Yeah I could see why flowmasters suck!!!" Like he was disowning me or something!!! It's a great post, the guys were mainly ripping on the kid that posted it, and unfortunantly I ended up getting him banned from that forum unintentionally.. However some of the replies now after I posted on there are priceless....

I really was just laughing at some of the comments that were toward me, about my driving technique and whatnot. I just thought the whole thing was funny...

And I can't say anything bad about anyone that doesn't like Flowmasters, everyone's entitled to an opinion.... So I have no ill feelings toward the people that bashed the flows.... It's all fun and games...

Old 02-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Hemipwr07
Veteran

fo sho. that is wierd that it was your nephew that posted it..that you didnt know about aha. i personally liked the video and am switching my 50 series to a 40 soon

Old 02-22-2008, 12:26 AM
CRMRAM
Veteran

lol I hear ya.Its funny what a person can type using a keyboard and a forum lol but wont use there mouth to say it face to face.Its just hilarious lol.The thing that I found hilarious also was what you said, they cared more how you drive, when I bet they drive the same way lol.

lol but like said before, TO HELL WITH EM!!!!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:30 AM
djr04
All Star

I gotta agree, the replies after your post made me laugh.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Hemipwr07
Veteran

ya they didnt really have anything to say about the awesome truck and exhaust so the only thing left was driving which, like you said, they are probably worse at in those tin cans ha. watver

Old 02-22-2008, 04:13 AM
smokinjoe
Rookie

That's just a good read, times like this make me really love the internet. I just can't figure out why he hould claim you were his uncle, did he think it would add credibilty to the story, wouldn't it have been better to say that he had just found the video and was considering the same equipment. Either way it was still worth reading.

Nice sound btw. looks good in my opinion

Quick Reply: Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this