3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this

2 things about the video. First, he had the rear sliding window open so it would sound louder (you can hear the sounds of the road also louder than normal). Second, did anyone else get freaked out by the body twitch the dude was doing while driving?

Old 02-22-2008, 09:48 AM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Pirata

2 things about the video. First, he had the rear sliding window open so it would sound louder (you can hear the sounds of the road also louder than normal). Second, did anyone else get freaked out by the body twitch the dude was doing while driving?
Why are you picking on bwhite757?

Old 02-22-2008, 10:49 AM
bwhite757
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Pirata

Dang, I'm getting dogged on over here too?!?! lol

1) No, all windows were closed in this video, including the back sliding window. The camera is mounted on sunction cups, stuck to the sliding window. If you don't believe me, look at about the 2:36 mark of the video, and you'll see the shadow of the camera on my back.

2) What twitch are you talking about??? It's a bumpy country road, and I'm in a truck. I believe me sitting perfectly still through the video would be weirder...

Now depending on what volume level your speakers are set on, and what volume level the youtube video is playing at, yes you can make it seem louder than it really is... YouTube's video player setting is default to 70% volume. If you turn the player up past 70%, you are adding volume to the video... <---- Hope that makes sense...

Old 02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
mopar74
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[:@]Pirata is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!![:@]

[:@]You need to learn how to drive. You know that thing on the left side of the steering wheel. The turn signal????? Use IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]

Just Kidding! That whole thread was a riot. Especially when it referred to the sand and the throttle. Are you sure that there aren't any relatives on other sites. I think you PM Amanda and see if you have any relatives on her Mustang or other forums.

I tell ya, driving in the city I would love to just get out and take a drive with all the windows down without getting choked by fumes in traffic. Your truck looks and sounds great.

PS. Leave Pirata alone.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Redram05baby
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, That Takes The Trolling Award In My Book. It Sounds Like He Should Have Been Banned A While A Go.. But Then Again, Was Very Entertaining.

Although, Same Issue With The Kid In The M5 That Died.. It Was His Dads Car. But At Least It WAS His Dad, and He Could Actually Drive It. LoL

How's Your SisterHanding With The Whole, Two Year Age Gap With Her Son? Gotta Be Tough.

Quick Reply: Maybe you guys will get a kick out of this