3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 12:54 PM
COYOTE10663
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!

Ihave compiled all the parts for my exhaust system. I orderd a 4" dia. x 12" long chrome ehaust tip, and for a high flow muffler, I am going to use the muffler ( I have in stock on the parts shelf) that is used on a 210 Allis Chalmers tractor. It is a round tube desighn, 3" inlet/outlet. It is litterally a straight through muffler. As in, you look down intoone end and see the floor at the other! I used this same muffler on my 1988 4X4 Chevy K1500 with a 305 V-8. But it used straight 3" tubing all the way out to the rear bumper after the muffler.
Truck is at the local stealership right now, waiting to have yet another torqe converter put in. When it gets back & I get my parts in I will let you know how is sounds. I am looking to intall the new chrome intake, the power wire, and this high flow exhaust on saturday 03/22/08.
By the way, how can I download soundclips from my cell phone? ( AT&T/Cingular ) ? I would like to post a sound clip, but not shure how to get it from my phone to the computer.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Pirk56
Default RE: THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!

all depends on what type of phone you have, you might be able to text message it to your email, or depending on the phone you can direct connect to your computer via usb cord, other than that you can text the sound clips to someone that can do it, ive got a treo you can text the sounds to me and i can put it on the computer and email it to u, just let me no

Old 03-16-2008, 05:52 AM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator
Default RE: THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!

if u want, u could pm me...and send the sound clip to my phone, and i can upload it to my host for u.