3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pics and Q's on Wheel/Tire combo

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 02:09 PM
BigRamBoy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics and Q's on Wheel/Tire combo

Hey I had a few questions concerning my '07 Ram 1500 V6, if i put a leveling kit making my front end level with the rear, and put some 33" tires with my 3.55 gears would i notice a huge power loss, considering im only upgrading from a 30.5" tires?

With the event of a power loss, would a new exhaust and intake make up for the power decrease. BTW this is not for offroading just a street truck, or will i be fine leaving it the way it is and just upgrading tires and leveling kit?

Please post any pictures of wheel and tire combos, interested to see what others have thought of. Thanks!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
XxSilentHawk99xX
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics and Q's on Wheel/Tire combo

well I just got my Rough Country 3" Spindle suspension lift put on this last weekend...It brought the front end up a bit higher than the back and I already had 33" tires thrown on before..I didnt really even notice a HUGE drop in power...maybe a few hp if at all..

Quick Reply: Pics and Q's on Wheel/Tire combo