3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

chrome clads are pitting???

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:20 PM
stratusguy02
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: chrome clads are pitting???

Well, I guess that Brook Wagner and Jim Grove over at Birmingham Chrysler Jeep are just ******** for denying a perfectly valid warranty claim. Treatment like that just makes you want to buy a vehicle from that dealership.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:03 PM
stratusguy02
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A little update....took the truck to Pinckney Dodge and they were nothing but helpful. They took changed my chrome clad wheels for the standard aluminum 20's. Excellent dealer all around for anyone in the Ann Arbor, MI area. The whole service team bent over backwards to make me happy.

On a side note, I would not recommend to anyone that they get the optional chrome clad wheels. I have made it a note to look in parking lots at all the chryslers with them and have yet to see one without any pitting. Pathetic.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:16 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Good to hear.

I don't know what causes more aggravation down the road after you get it, cheap chrome or a cheap hooker...

Quick Reply: chrome clads are pitting???