3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

getting rid of your stock tires...lmao

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Hemiroid
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: getting rid of your stock tires...lmao

ORIGINAL: chongo

hang on now, I would be considered a redneck and I am surely not rooting him on - just wanted to clarify.
but are u drunk?

Old 03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
chongo
Veteran

ah, I missed that part - no not right now.

j/k I don't drink much these days.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Hemiroid
Professional

Is this douche banned yet

Old 03-27-2008, 04:40 PM
sschevy400
Professional

ORIGINAL: Hemiroid

Is this douche banned yet
I hope not, then we cant see him threaten us and tell us that hes going to drive to our house and kick our ***.

The only thing this guy in the pic below is missing is a gun in his hand and a cig in his mouth....

Old 03-27-2008, 04:42 PM
sschevy400
Professional

ORIGINAL: 2005cobrakiller

looks like i have a gang of enemies.....i invite you all to block me.....i have blocked you.....this thread was my breakdown of a burnout.....it had nothing to do with any of you......since you feel the need to **** and moan about my threads (which all of you f'ing idiots seem to turn into e-fighting) I emplore you please dont speak to me dont read my threads and dont talk **** to me..... all you are doing is irritating the **** out of me......

"to brake torque a hemi you must do one important thing.....first off the brakes cant be held down to hard you wanna start by pushing the brake in just enough so that the truck moves a bit when you push the gas once ur tires start spinning hold thebrake so it feels like ur gonna go forward but make sure you dont move and that my friends is how you brake torque a hemi .....oh and make sure ur in front of a chevy or a ford pisses em off real bad..... lol "

this was the thread starter if you dont like what i said too bad.....I didnt come on here to make friends.......I didnt come on here to listen to a bunch of no talent idiots talk ****.....I came on here to find Ideas for my ride.....anyway i hope you enjoyed talking **** to me while i was asleep......it makes sense that you would.....im out......moderator please shut this thread down im tired of hearingpeople talk ****......
I think i'm quoting you....But.... "if you dont like what we say, dont read our replys"

Old 03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
JD1500
Record Breaker

i never though you would top your post about throwing a pizza on guys window, cause your such a bad ***, but you just did.

Some sperm should just be swallowed...

Old 03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
sschevy400
Professional

ORIGINAL: JD1500

i never though you would top your post about throwing a pizza on guys window, cause your such a bad ***, but you just did.

Some sperm should just be swallowed...
+1...or...the other one i like is

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's *** and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress"

Old 03-27-2008, 09:30 PM
tlarimer

I am glad to hear that you figured out how to "Power Brake", But aren't youaround 75-80 years behind the rest of the world. What's next , How to manually shift an automatic tranny?

Old 03-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Ben D.
Champion

I dunno if this bugs anyone else but I know for a fact in that thread that kendra had about her truck he openly threatened more than one person with something along the lines of i'll come to ur house and kill you. then he pmed the person the same thing. then took it to email outside the forum. I'm sorry but it pisses me off a bit that this went down and he's still here. I personally don't think that's slap on the wrist worthy.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:26 PM
JD1500
Record Breaker

Ben D

I dunno if this bugs anyone else but I know for a fact in that thread that kendra had about her truck he openly threatened more than one person with something along the lines of i'll come to ur house and kill you. then he pmed the person the same thing. then took it to email outside the forum. I'm sorry but it pisses me off a bit that this went down and he's still here. I personally don't think that's slap on the wrist worthy.
I am with you man, i think its been proven he's a little too emotional and immature for this forum. It got taken way too far. I would expect to be banned if i pulled that crap.

Quick Reply: getting rid of your stock tires...lmao