3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Water for Fuel???

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:31 PM
futil
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Water for Fuel???

If you were to build or buyyour own to supplement fuel economy they sell splitters that go from your vehicle's radiator or exhaust that will heat the chamber's water in winter so you could use it shortly after driving.

I really wanted to stay focused on the topic of the technical usability of water as a fuel source and just so you know where I am coming from.. I am not the kind of person that believes in many conspiracy theories.. I believe like 3 out of the hundreds of thousands of them.. But I do believe that people get killed in this world under the right circumstances..
No one thinks it was strange that Stan Meyer was threatened to stop development multiple times by Arab oil companies, Was offered 1 billion dollars to shelf the idea, then when he refused to give in hewas poisoned and died at his favorite restaurant then shortly after all of his equipment and the car he developed was stolen?

No one will back this idea financially because you cant sell a life sustaining liquid for $7 a gallon when people can go to the beach, a pond, river, or lakeand fill their cars up.. The only way that it would be profitable is tosell the hardware needed to convert your car to using the technology but after everyone has it then there wouldn't be any sustainable revenue..The President has a very large stake in big oil and will not back anything that will hurt big oil.. The funny thing is that when alternative fuels were considered for this country, The bill did not include anything about using electrolysis to generate hydrogen.. but rather selling compressed hydrogen as a fuel which the big oil companies would provide.. You have seen the videos.. It can be done.. It just needs to be refined to make the process more efficient but you don't see commercials on TV or even hear about it as an alternative fuel option.. Wonder why?

I offered the 2 plate model as an example for people to see the effect and get the basic concept.. but there are way more advanced reaction chambers on the market and there are universities and organizations working towards bringingwater onlytechnology to the people. The biggest downfall is that the inventors want to keep the ideas secret but if they really care for the people as some say they do they should release the technology and their ideas onto the Internet.

You would be suprised how much politics come into play when it comes to this technology but the Internet is making it easier to share ideas and spread the word.. The potential for this is huge.. an infinitely sustainable fuel source that has no pollution.. Yet every time someone makes it a reality they either wont share the ideas or they die..

Old 03-31-2008, 07:21 PM
kenihemi
All Star

Dang, I wish I heard of this sooner.

I would have asked the Easter Bunny what he thougt about it.

Are you believers smokin your shorts or what?

Enough power to run our trucks ?????????????????

Old 03-31-2008, 07:58 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know, i'd think you need to be ignorant to NOT think there are alternative fuel sources available out there. there ARE, they are just ebing withheld from mainstream cause people wanna keep using oil. it's funny to know that there are only 150 years of oil left on this planet, and i'm not even worried - cause when the time comes and when the people controlling the money finally realize they can't make any more [cause there's no more oil left] they'll just bust out the other ****. if you watch the speed channel or any of the discovery channels, there is tons of **** about alternative fuels: there's a guy who made a fully electric car that blew away a porsche 911. why isn't his design used yet? cause certain people who control the world still wanna make money. when the time comes to switch over to "non-gasoline" vehicles, we aren't even gonna do a 100% ethanol or 100% electric or 100% biodiesel cars - we're gonna go straight to hydrogen fuel cell or whatever. it's all out there, they've been studying for years. even solar power! they already have the cabability to catch power from all of the spectrums of light, not only ultraviolet and red.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator

oops. ****ty forum error made me double post.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:04 PM
futil
Veteran

Dang, I wish I heard of this sooner.

I would have asked the Easter Bunny what he thougt about it.

Are you believers smokin your shorts or what?

Enough power to run our trucks ?????????????????
If it can run a car why not a truck? You have all that damn room in the back.. Loaditup with reaction chambers or a single large one.. you have enough room to send your truck to the moon with all the hydrogen you can make..

Geeze people will strip down the bed of a truck and make it useless just to lower them and put in hydraulics but god forbid if you put something useful back there

When the atoms are split the 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom are the perfect mixture to burn so no outside air is needed, The mixture is also produces a more powerful explosion that gasoline.. If you can make enough of it then it will power a car that is converted to run on hydrogen which kits are already available.. Producea little moreand your truck will not only run but actually perform better..

The whole problem is to be able to create an efficient chamber that will run on 12 volts but low amps.. its just a matter of tweaking the system.. I don't sit around all day building these things so I don't have a working model car to prove you wrong with.. but I have experimented with different designs that yielded a high output of hydrogen and I have a lot of faith that it is a usable system just based off of the output of some of the reaction chambers under the right voltage..

I mean what is so hard to believe with hydrogen electrolysis? Did you see how much gas was being produced in the video with the bucket? Put a cover on that thing, convert your truck to run on hydrogen and go.. Ok, fine the electrical system needs to be worked out but this is very doable..

Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
tiresmoketravis
Rookie

my buddys a electical engineer for the navy so he is going to help me build one it uses electric to change the compound ofwater when i get one built i will post how to step by step instructions just waiting for him to get off his 6 month leave in like 2-3 weeks.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:21 AM
HankL
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

if you are willing to rebuild your engine to high compression ratio
Snow Performance can sell you a well engineered water/methanol spray kit
that will let your engine run on 87 octane gasoline
and still get 4 to 8% better MPG

if you are willing to convert to propane or CNG
along with a Snow Performance or Aquamist spray kit
you could get diesel like MPG
on fuels that are cheaper than gasoline

Old 04-01-2008, 06:09 AM
topcop38
Professional

to add to the conspiracy theory let me tell you a little story.
in the early to mid 90's i used to drag race and built my own engines. i ran a 454 with 12.5:1 compression. me and a buddy were at a swap meet selling old parts and had a set of said pistons setting on the table. some guy pulls up in a beater van and says he has the same pistons in his RV. i said "i don't think so, those are 12.5:1". he said "obviously you don't know who i am". to which i replied "enlighten me".
so here's the story he gave me.
back in the late 80's he was working on a project headed up by GM to find ways to improve efficiency. they took a 350 from a junkyard and did some testing. they ran very high compression pistons but bled off most of the air via lots of overlap ground into the camshaft. he called this variable overlap. as most know an engine is most efficient at about 13.7:1 A/F ratio. they had theirs running at something like 27:1 and were capable of getting 30+ MPG in a 79 camaro. he also added that one day while on the dyno they shut off the fuel supply and the engine contuinued to run for longer than expected. my thoughts were just the fuel in the line but he attributed it to the porous aluminum intake having fuel vapors in the pores and it ran off that temporarily.
anyway, after after awhile GM cut funding to the project so the team ran this out of pocket for about another year until they ran out of money. during this time they received threatening phone calls indicating that they would be found at the botton of the ocean if they continued with their project.

my conclusion was that either this guy was a genius or he was an excellent story teller, you decide.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Timmerduder
Veteran

If we all do it they'll have a hard time killing us all........

Old 04-01-2008, 11:28 AM
bwhite757
All Star

Quick Reply: Water for Fuel???