3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

You know what is really getting old....

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Merc4Stroke
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You know what is really getting old....

I tell them, I don't really pay attention. It's what I want to drive, so when the needle is on "E" I fill it up. If I wanted something economical, I'd go for the prius.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:00 PM
StevenMoffettKY
Veteran

Amen! I had this just happen to me today. A couple girls we wanting to borrow my truck to help them move. And I told them that's fine, I'll just give it to them with a full tank, as long as they return it on full, no problem. After I disclosed to them it took $80 to fill my truck up, they were like OH MY GOD... how much do you like your truck now. Just as much if not more than the day I bought her, wouldn't have it any other way!

Old 04-09-2008, 06:47 PM
j54custom
Professional

Ya I just bought my 07 mega cab 4 months ago, With gas prices already high. I'm sick and tired of stupid people asking me my mpg. When they ask I tell them its ****ty but o well I love my truck and I can afford the gas. I usually get an ugly look by then. Screw them they are just jelous they dont have a bad *** DODGE.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:56 PM
CRMRAM
Veteran

ORIGINAL: j54custom

Ya I just bought my 07 mega cab 4 months ago, With gas prices already high. I'm sick and tired of stupid people asking me my mpg. When they ask I tell them its ****ty but o well I love my truck and I can afford the gas. I usually get an ugly look by then. Screw them they are just jelous they dont have a bad *** DODGE.
lol AMEN BROTHER!!
I get the same for my Diesel but I give them the same smart *** comment

"Ouch whats the gas milage on that thing?"
"I dunno, last time I checked I run on Diesel so i don't know what to tell ya" lol

Old 04-09-2008, 07:07 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ORIGINAL: CRMRAM

ORIGINAL: j54custom

lol AMEN BROTHER!!
I get the same for my Diesel but I give them the same smart *** comment

"Ouch whats the gas milage on that thing?"
"I dunno, last time I checked I run on Diesel so i don't know what to tell ya" lol
hahahahaha!!!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:10 PM
RAM0447
Professional

Talk about the guy wanting to get a torando for better gas mileage lol. Looks like we'll need RAMIT to start dickin on people using the beautiful thing on forums called the "search" engine...

Old 04-09-2008, 09:36 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

When they ask how much I pay in gas a month, I just tell them it's less than their car payments. They usually shut up pretty quick.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 AM
fish n chicks
Rookie

Awesome thread with some even better responses. I hate that effin question too. And it's always from some jackass in a compact. Never another vehicle. I usually look at em and tell em honestly about 13. Then I get the ones that ask about what it costs to fill the boat and the truck. And not that it's a personal question, some ask out of curiousity, and you can tell. Some are just dicknoses. I like telling them it costs me about $300 to fill em both up. Then I like telling them that after I fill up i'm taking those fine *** girls in the truck to the lake. Since they were ****** I ask them what they're doing that day. Rolled eyes and smirks are all I ever get.

Don't talk **** about my truck or my boat bitches. I won't talk about your go-cart.

There. I feel better now. Thanks!

Quick Reply: You know what is really getting old....