3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

good comments towards Varsity Chrysler...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:09 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default good comments towards Varsity Chrysler...

I whish to express praise towrads Varsity Chrysler located in Calgary Alberta.

This was the only Dodge dealer in the calgary area to return my call relating condensation inside my left rear taillight. ( 2006 Ram 2500 ) All I needed to know was if this was a warenty item, upon inspection, it was replaced under warenty,No waiting for the part to be shipped out.

My first vist to Varsity may apeartrival to some, and I'm not going to name names of othier dodge dealers in Calgary who Have dished out crappy service and pis poor quality.

I was impressed ...

Old 04-19-2008, 06:42 PM
bpv
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: good comments towards Varsity Chrysler...

Dish out the names! We need to know who to stay away from.

I used to go to Varsity for my Neon a long time ago when I lived in the area - they were always pretty good and I never had a problem with them. Now I have a RAM and an Intrepid and go to Eastside Dodge - they too are ok but they tend to make you wait around a lot. Actually now that I think about it Eastside did f**k up a recall on my intrepid - the car was recalled to replace two seat bolts that were under spec and could fail causing the seat to break and fallback while driving. I took the car in for the recall and two weeks later, while my wife was driving,the seat broke and she fell back - scared the s**t out of her! When I got home I checked it out and sure enough one of the bolts was totally sheared off and the other was not even installed!! I bet if I didn't do the recall the original bolts would still be ok today.

Worst ever is Crowfoot Dodge!

Old 04-19-2008, 08:31 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: good comments towards Varsity Chrysler...

I bought my 06 on a factery order threw Courtasy Chrysler, Last eposode with them was inJune of 07I just had the front rear diffs, transfer case fluids changed, I get home on the front diff on my 2500was leaking.

Thier excuse was, sorry we cross threaded the bolts, I had to really push hard to get a paper copy of this F Up to cover my self in the event the front diff cover blows up.

The diff cover has not leaked after this trip, but if the front diff gose on a 2500 Ram, your not going any where ( front axles turn when not in 4x4 )

And I was going to a road trip to Vancover !!

And than Thiers Tower Chrysler, Charging me for a road test to state my truck is not out of alignment and that the LT 265 70 17 tires are just following the crown in the road, Midas did a wheal alingment, problem solved.

And, I had a dent repaired in my door, The Tower body shop did a really awsome repair, But a weak later I find the lower ruber door seal stuffed under my drivers seat.

I really used to hate drive threw oil change places, I still do, But at leat I get to supervise the young kids working on my truck and I can see what is going on.

Courtasy use to do all my oil changes, Mobil one syn, but I really had no proff that the oil I paid for is in my truck.

I have bought parts from east side ( blubs, access items, ect ) and crow foot dodge is wee bit out of the way for me.

I fully understand all Dodge dealers can be great for some and nightmares for othiers.

I'm not a hard ***, But You Dam well have to provide me a service I'm paying for, Respect for my truck, my money and my time as I ever will ask.

Quick Reply: good comments towards Varsity Chrysler...