3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Acetone increasing MPG ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 12:35 AM
De pinga!
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Acetone increasing MPG ?

Believe what you want. I'm not saying that acetone wouldn't mess up our lines and o rings and probably a lot more... But the government has lied about a lot of dumber things. And yes, the government has power NOT to keep peoples mouths shut (granted) but CAN ban companys from promoting it. I think if acetone can help your gas mileage... why doesn't the government invest a fraction of the billions and trillions of dollars us tax payers give and invent non corrosive acetone or SOMETHING for that matter.. If it wasn't for some guy to try and invent a water car... It wouldn't exist. Again and in EVERY post i've made i've in some way said "I WOULD NOT DO IT OR SUGGEST ANY ONE TO DO IT UNTIL IT IS OFFICIAL" i don't know i'm sure it IS harmful but again i repeat the government has lied and COVERED dumber things.[:@]

Quick Reply: Acetone increasing MPG ?