3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FLAME RED WITH BLACKOUT HEADLIGHT/TAILS

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Romeosoldier03
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLAME RED WITH BLACKOUT HEADLIGHT/TAILS

ANYONE GOT ANY PICS OF ANY FLAME RED TRUCKS WITH THE HALO BLACKOUTS??? TAILS TOO?? JUST CURIOUS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF I WENT THOSE....THANKS.....I LUV THIS SIGHT....PRETTY MUCH ADDICTED BETWEEN THIS AND MYSPACE..LOL

Old 05-06-2008, 11:20 PM
mmstar23
Champion
Default RE: FLAME RED WITH BLACKOUT HEADLIGHT/TAILS

i have halos on my truck and when i get a new truck which will be a 07 or 08, im saying fukc the halos. ya i like them, but im gonna put in night runner headlights and throw 6000k HIDs behind it. the halos are nice and all, but dont put out the lighting id like, and i personally think the projector is a little small for the truck. i dont think they look ricey, but i believe the 06-08 headlights are much nicer. dont get me wrong on the halo projectors, i love mine, but on the next truck, its getting night runner headlights.

as for your red, with black, red and black can never go wrong.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:21 PM
mmstar23
Champion

althogh if your gonna start going for the black look, id start looking into some nice black wheels. next choice of wheel for me is the KMC XD series HOSS black.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:59 PM
UP_Boilermaker
Professional

No pics, but I've seen a couple while commuting to work, and they look BAD ***. Like mmstar said, Black + Red = Win.

Quick Reply: FLAME RED WITH BLACKOUT HEADLIGHT/TAILS