3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Gettin A HEMI For Graduation!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gettin A HEMI For Graduation!

I've done a lot of research on this truck for a while know and I've ment to ask this question for a while,but kept forgeting. What's Customer Preferred Package 26G? It's was on one of my estimate sheets and I never could figure out what it was. I think it's stuff like tilt wheel, power, and 20"s but I might be wrong.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:26 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

ORIGINAL: KrazyBrian
i got a swift kick in the *** and was told, get to work....
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 05-13-2008, 10:10 AM
Hemichief
Veteran

Hahaha.. hey more power to you.. Congratulations... When I graduated I drove an 83 CJ-7... loved it.. My son is off to College, I figured 30k for college was gift enough for him.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

Well we went to order it today and the dealer says their not taking any more custom orders for 08 half tons. So I told him what I wanted and he did a search. He found five within 600 milesthat were almost the same, but a little different. He called and four had sold that day, but the fifth was still available. It was my exact truck, but had carpet. It was also $500 cheaper. I was also surprised to find out that it was a sport. It should be in Friday. I'll put up a new post with pics when I get a chance.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:40 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

^^^Sweeeeeet!!

Old 05-14-2008, 12:02 AM
XxSilentHawk99xX
Captain

congrats man! That's gonna be an awesome truck

Old 05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
Ben D.
Champion

26G is the SLT package i believe. You'll love it. I'd say go with the carpet floors tho and the good set of either floor mats or more. I have just about the same truck you have except I wanted a stick shift so I wen with the 4.7L and I got more of optionwise. I use the regular carpet adn have nice carpet floormats. I don't mind the carpet floor mats getting dirtyr just so long as the trucks carpet doesn't. i do plan on getting some mroe mats tho. gonna get some nice rubber slush mats to put on top of the ones already.
the vinyl floors kinda stink. had one before was a bit slippy like you had a hard time getting in cuz ur shoes would slip across.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM
kenihemi
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are a good kid and your parents can afford it, have at it dude and congrats.

Just remember that once you are on your own, things that cost that much don't come that easy.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran

I know that things are gonna be harder when I'm on my own. As far as being a good kid I guess I ok. I could always be a better Christian.I've never had a C on my report card, got in trouble with the law, done drugs or anything like that. Ill be graduating 15th in my class with a final GPA of 3.73. After I get out of college and get settled I'm gonna try and help out my parents as they get older to try and repay all that they've done for me growing up. I'll never be able to cause some things just can't be paid backlike that.Now I kinda feel bad about startingthis post. I didn't wanna step on anybodys toes or anything. I was just excited.

Quick Reply: Gettin A HEMI For Graduation!