3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fender flares for a Hemi Sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Snooptalian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender flares for a Hemi Sport

Anyone know of anywhere to get some fender flares or something to keep the rocks off the paint on my Hemi Sport truck? I've looked at Mopar and all they offer are crappy looking splash guards that don't fit the hemi sport well because of the ground effects. I really want to find something that is the same color as the truck and will not only look good and sporty like everything else on the truck, but will also protect it from rocks. Surely there is something out there designed for this truck in particular. I don't want to just slap any old mud flaps on this and have it look like junk. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dion

Old 01-13-2005, 07:23 PM
GMsucks
Record Breaker
Default RE: Fender flares for a Hemi Sport

Have ya tried Bushwacker?
They're paintable.

Sorry, typeo....... http://www.bushwacker.com/

Old 01-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Snooptalian
Default RE: Fender flares for a Hemi Sport

I just checked the link you gave for the flares. They look nice, but will they work on my truck? Mine has the hemi sport ground effects on it, and those are all shown on trucks without any ground effects. Looks like they wouldn't reach far enough down to cover the ends of the moldings. Too bad they don't have specifically for the Hemi Sport truck.

Quick Reply: Fender flares for a Hemi Sport